Reviews for Bluebells
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
awesomeee!I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
"Because when you love passionately, it dies." WOW...truer words have never been said...or sadder *Inner self cries uncontrollably. TRUE LOVE DOES NOT EXIST!
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Whoa it was so well-written. The characters remained in character, and you were able to describe their emotions perfectly. Good job! Amazing story!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
wow, I loved the ending! :O

Bittersweet story but still very enjoyable! :)
AlFlowerrise chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, amazing. It's so nice reading something that follows the original, but still with your own twists. I love the pace in this, it flows ant thw word-choices are striking, leaving me with a wish to know even more. Not that it's not good as it is. :) I really hope you write from for these two when you have the time and inspiration, because you're really good at keeping them in-character.
AlFlowerrise chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aw, I wanted them to at least kiss, but then it was still satisfying all the same. I would have loved for the anime to be like this. It would have been great.

Oh, well.