Reviews for a glass a view a mirror
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 3/28
This is amazing. You wrote it so well, I could feel their emotions. I could feel Sun's desolation and Ben's... Well, how to describe Ben? He's a mystery, and I loved how you portrayed him in your work. They are an unlikely pairing, but after watching some Lost episodes around this timeline recently, I felt that this is right. It could happen. And it will be right. The pace was perfect, and the imagery was rich, the words you chose were so right, and the way you wrote it, I could just see it in my mind's eye. Your work is really beautiful. They become so human in this moment- I was so moved.

You write really well, and I hope to read more of your Lost works. I realize this is just a one-shot, but I'm hoping to see you write more about Sun and Ben. :)
MidnightStrikes chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was very intriguing and real. I love how you wrote the characters! It seemed as if it actually happened in the show
BalrogsBreath chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
O_O WOW. I LOVE how you play with their characters. Damn that was good.
dirty-icing chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i liked it. it was kind of..intense, but i liked it.I think it would of been kind of interesting if it really happened in the t.v. show.