Reviews for Think You'll Sleep Now? : written with Bamacrush
Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant! Loved this story!
Sophies-Welt chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
OMG hot!
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
OMG this is brilliant, why haven't I found it earlier!
Hime no Kowai Shumi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved it! Can't wait to read the rest!
CairnSF chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Yes, yes, yes! You did it again :). Hot, steamy, loving, warm, deep and .. did I say hot? Don't think I'll sleep now :).

No wonder you're one of my favorite writers, thanks, and keep writing!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Awesome ending though I need a cold shower. LOL!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
That was sexy!
Elektra Kyle chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Another Awesome story and another story that makes me melt into a puddle. ; )
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Ok...um...WOW! That was hot...I think I need Gibbs to come help me get some sleep now too please...
hjemmelavet chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Happy :)
Talldi chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
What a wonderful teasing sexy story! Loved it!
stareagle chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Well you delivered the steamy chapter, a very delightful scorching chapter that may just be one of the best around. Very sensual and tender. Gibbs is definitely mouthwatering mind-bendingly hot!

I am so relieved I did not have to resort to withholding of reviews! You definitely scored a homerun with this chapter. Thank you.
alohareader chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Great atory, well done. Thank you!
STLFAN chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Outstanding work. This is definitely one of the best.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Okay firstly, the title of the chapter almost made me pass out before I even started reading...does that tell you two what you've done to me? :)

I'm pretty sure I could buy shares in a paper bag company after this chapter. A couple of lines that's all I lasted before I started to hyperventilate...she relished the sight of his damp, totally edible body spread out beneath her... like a lavish buffet just begging for her to take her fill. *damn!* followed with this...she followed the trail of a single droplet which ran oh so slowly down his throat and on over his chest...I'm surprised I got any further, I really am.

But I loved the way they teased each other right from the start and this...Abby shivered as she felt the path of his eyes almost as a caress as they raked up and down her body, his gaze heated and possessive. She waited till his blue eyes met hers again and laughingly chided him, "Stop tryin' to distract me."...He can be VERY distracting!

And this is a dilemma I wished I had...If there wasn't so much else to explore... taste... feel... she'd have been happy kissing him all night.

After that I was just gone, I'm sure I was legally dead for a few minutes. I would have to cut and paste the whole ending as my favorite part, so sensual and hot and steamy...and again, HOT! She really put that tongue to good use :). Loved these lines..."Well, my hands are drying you off but I seem to be making you all wet again with my tongue... Perhaps I ought to stop?" And OMG this one..."Although perhaps I shouldn't be drying all of you off... I should be making at least some of you wetter, not drier... like here maybe."

They should most definitely keep practicing ;) And I'm damn sure Abby will be able to sleep after that! That was indeed the perfect climax to an amazing story. And I'm glad it's the weekend because I need it to recover. Truly wonderful story from start to finish, loved every word of it! :)