Reviews for Building Hope
HannahbananaJane chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is a great one shot! It starts sad (I wanted to cry at the part about Jane righting a lot of notes like that one) and I wanted to- and did- smile when I read Jane's note and the "I'll be here part".
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it!
ygfamilybaby chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Amazing !

Love it B-)
Tony chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Really cute. I think you got Lisbon good. Tough but has a sweet side, especially when it comes to Jane. I'll have to check out more of yours
Anna chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I REALLY like this!
tafkap chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I think that was very sweet, it was nice to have something a little toned down but still lovely. xx
Mentalistfan123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aww that was adorable(: well, the end anyway. I loved the beginning; I feel like you captured the seriousness of the episode, but also found a way to add some Jane-fun and, of course, fluff! Great story! Keep writing(:
What'sTheDeal chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
good job. it's not another extra fluffy lovestory with flowers and stars and cherries on top and whatever.i like it a lot. it's serious and sad but sweet nevertheless.

i liked the episode very much because it showed that lisbon really is there for jane.

i love lisbon. she's my hero
Sonseeahray chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wonderful, moving and touching!
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This wasn't exactly what I was expected when I decided to read it; it was better. There's a lot of warmth between the characters despite the unavoidable sadness in connection with the episode. I liked your hopeful take on it all. It was sweet.
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Neat short story, I can image the sceans in my minds eye. good work.
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was really touching :)