Reviews for The Secret Lives of Endermen
Silver261 chapter 50 . 5/1
Welcome to English, The hardest human language to learn.
But seriously, fix that grammar before Theo tries to fix it himself.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 50 . 5/1
It's good to see the notification for this story in my email once more! Good chapter, in my opinion. Also, I'm giving you permission to use Master of Thieves whenever you feel like it, since I can't write for a while and I plan on restarting all my stories.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2014
Make the energy aura
Silver261 chapter 49 . 12/9/2014
Maybe Herobrine is messing up his brain somehow.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 49 . 12/5/2014
Great chapter. Short, but great.
Silver261 chapter 48 . 12/3/2014
Herobrine is so dang elusive.
Randomguy H.Q chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
This is such a good story. The plot is original, the development is pretty good, and iust about evrything else is great. I'd give this story so far an 8.7/10
Necro Floodwaters chapter 48 . 11/29/2014
Whoo! Excellent! Henri is now in a pickle! Oh, and I do not know if I will be able to continue my own Minecraft story. My partner has inexplicably disappeared. However, if you wish to continue using my character, that is quite alright, just question me about his history when necessary.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
Great... Zealots...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
A little disturbing, and a little funny.
Ask-Uvvi-And-Wil chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
heeeeeey buddy! οωο I was thinkin you could do a story About our Rp? and continue were we left off
TheHowlingWhiteFox chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Please continue because this story is wonderful. It reminds me of both living with (forgot what) and Tarzan. I really wish for this to continue, as there are not that many Endermin stories as great as yours. My favorite mob is the Endermin and this story gives them great justice. It also give description where there was none. If you stop now I will never know how the Ender-clan will end, how will Sven continue in the clan, and how will Henri deal with trying to mate an Enderwomen. Please give closure to this story as it will calm my unpleasant mind.
Tea chapter 46 . 5/12/2014
May you please continue! I feels like forever since you hadn't posted anything! I really want to read the more of this fanfic!
The Bookwormish Dragon chapter 46 . 5/7/2014
Hey, if you want another OC, maybe you could use mine? Her name is Renn Martin. Her parents used to study creepers. After they retired, Renn (who is 18) took up the job and is living with a creeper named Fred. You don't have to, but if you wanted to use Renn you can!
Zora Princess chapter 46 . 5/7/2014
You're on here too? Sweet! I've been following this story on deviantart, but sadly, I neither have an account here or there. At least I can comment here as a guest. To start, I read this over two days. I just couldn't stop reading. I love your characters. They seem real and three-dimensional. It's a shame it seems like everybody and their brother seems after them. I await more!

See ya- Zora

Ps. Would you by any chance allow characters from guests as well…?