Reviews for The Secret Lives of Endermen
Please continue I really love this story!
This is really interesting, thanks for not making chapter 49 all gross and stuff.
hope.rose.dawnstar chapter 48 . 1/5
"Failed to remove Herobrine"
Of course that had to be there. Of course. It is always necessary to continue that joke. 'Removed Herobrine' really wouldn't work for this story, but that fits.
hope.rose.dawnstar chapter 17 . 1/1
My new favorite quote: "Is it just me or does the fact that Endermen consider Humans wild and tamable [seem] a tad disturbing?"
Necro Floodwaters chapter 52 . 12/30/2015
Yet another of my favorites has updated! Two in one day! Even if it is a short chapter, it's good to see something for this story! I'm sad to say that it will be some time before I can start on my own Minecraft fanfic again and somehow make it coincide with yours. Anyway, hope to see another update soon and I also hope your holiday season is going well!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/5/2015
Pls write more I really want to know what happens
Necro Floodwaters chapter 51 . 8/31/2015
Excellent to see your story pop up in my notifications once more! Good chapter, even though it's short!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/12/2015
Moar
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This story is quite an obsession for me omg
I LOVE THIS?
ugh im so inspired
i want to write an Enderman story now
but my computer is brokennn
help
Creeperkiller22 chapter 50 . 6/16/2015
I read the hole thing in about half an hour:D i LOVE it keep it up:) by
Uvvi-the-ender chapter 45 . 6/12/2015
Plot twist
Wilson is the father
XD

I have been rereading the fic
Man i forgot how much I loved it
Uvvi-the-ender chapter 50 . 6/12/2015
I'm too happy that you have continued
(And kept my baby)
I will get on tumble later I promise
Silver261 chapter 50 . 5/1/2015
Welcome to English, The hardest human language to learn.
But seriously, fix that grammar before Theo tries to fix it himself.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 50 . 5/1/2015
It's good to see the notification for this story in my email once more! Good chapter, in my opinion. Also, I'm giving you permission to use Master of Thieves whenever you feel like it, since I can't write for a while and I plan on restarting all my stories.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2014