Reviews for You Don't Belong Here
asterisk12 chapter 8 . 2/27
Is this going to be continued? I'd really like to see more faberry, also curious to know how you're gonna get them together. And your finchel is normal. I mean it's as good as it can be without being disgustingly mushy or horrible. Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Any chance of you finishing this? This is one of my favorite pieces while I do tend to love your happier pieces this one is a slow burn and I'm still rooting for Faberry.
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon
sammyc21 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
you shouldn't have left this unfinished you have a really good story here except the whole Finchel bit cuz my friend just lunged at me thinking im a fan of Finchel so thanks for that lol but yeah i hope you do finish it tho it wud b a shame x
LionAgron chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
More pls ; ) pls
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I would have killed my dads if I was Rachel! How could they take the letter! Lol update ASAP! Poor Quinn.. She's so sad! :(
Ad3n chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Haha I'm not a Finchel fan. So bad or not I don't rightly care. Finns a nice enough guy but a really bad boyfriend. I was expecting him to be kissing another girl at work with the surprise thing. Can't wait tell Rachel starts to think. Why would Quinn send a second letter if the first one wasn't responded to? I mean after what happened? She needs to use that brain she says she has. Haha.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
No the Finchel is horrible. I'm going into a glee show rant. Finchel just doesn't make sense to me. The writers could do so much more with Finn than just letting follow Rachel to New York. All of sudden he wants to be an actor? It seems forced. When Puck talked about California it was the first time he thought for himself. Single Rachel and Finn wouldn't be so bad. And I am not saying this as a Faberry shipper. Anyway, I love the balance you are showing between the two girl's lives.
Ad3n chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I miss Sam. Other then his asshole comment about Quinn's problems being white girl problems, and the advice he gave to Joe about sex (it's Quinn they were talking about, so really?) he's always been a sweet guy. Samantha seemed cool. A good way to make Rachel jealous or for Rachel to think she should be jealous. Can't wait to see what you do!
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I really don't want to see Finn but I am sure that is going to come later. I'm still pissed he outed Santana. I want more Kurt actually even though I hate what he said to Quinn.
Dmik33 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
What happened to the letter? Did rae's dads find it, read it, and throw it away? Did they keep it hidden so Rae can find it later? Lol, sorry, love the story but im not patient about the letter being lost. What is Kurt gonna tell Rae?
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I want to know what happened to that damn letter! Lol

Did Rachel's dads find it, and will confront her and agree with Quinn? Or will she never know what was written in it?

I hope she goes to New Haven and they can work through things together, because Rachel does NOT belong in Lima... She needs to get out of there before it swallows her in.
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Maybe spend a couple of chapters with their time apart and then some Faberry romance. It is funny how I used to be a Finchel shipper who know is a total Faberry lover.
Ad3n chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Man I would be annoyed with my parents of they came in and cleaned my room. I love Tina. She's a sweetheart. Artie would make a good male lead. This was a sad chapter. Is it bad I don't feel sorry for her? She kinda made her own grave. Great chapter. I can't wait to see how Rachel deals with Quinn moving on with her life. Loved it!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
OMG! I love this story so far, but Rachel really needs to pull her finger out her arse! Is she really SO blind as to how she feels about Quinn? I know it wasn't fair (to herself) of Quinn to make all these plans for Rachel, and she should have asked her about it long ago... But she still did it. She made plans that would make Rachel happy and help Rachel reach her dreams... That's more than Finn has ever done for her!

Come on Rachel, open your damn eyes!

Please update again soon... I just started reading this, but love it already!