Reviews for What Unusual Halflives we Lead
bananamoongirl chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
man, I soooooooooo love vlad's staff! there so funny acting all fancy chen vlad's there and then when he's gone and the talk among themselves they really remind me of some high school gang. I really love the story! good job :D x
PredatorPuck chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
Hey good story
Halfagod chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
It's nice to see Vlad has a more mundane side. Good story with lots of action. It looks like you spent lots of time and effort into this story. The ending is a cliffy, which makes readers yearn for a sequel. Though honestly this story could possibly be ruined by a continuation. Good job!
mihane100 chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
This story was SO awesome! :D
I really enjoyed it, but I'll be honest...
I don't really understand the epilogue. Why is Vlad being so cold? And why did the story end so suddenly?
Other than that though, I really enjoyed this. I loved the latin names for stuff! _
Flying Dragonite chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I heard an interesting reason for calling Danny 'little badger' from a fanfic I read recently, thought you might be interested: he calls Danny little badger because the badger is a small but fast, cunning, fiesty animal that can out-smart and escape much larger and more powerful predators, thus reminding Vlad of Danny (Or halfa's in general, 'cause halfas are generally more flexible in their powers than full ghosts or full humans)
Miss-DNL chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Amazing story! I loved it! Very interesting concept with the spirits :D I loved reading the parts with them :D
Kat chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
Did it really have to end? ;a;
pearl84 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Hmm. I have to agree this a more realistic take on Vlad and Danny ever forming a truce. it would take time for them to really appreciate each other. But Vlad has shown Danny through this ride that he does care, and that when it matters he can be there for the young hybrid. So, I have high hopes for these two. Thank you for this story! It's wonderful you stuck through it! I really enjoyed that epic battle and this was a nice ending!
Magicalghostgirl chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
No! Epilogue! That means its done! I loved this, and really hope you do a sequel... Did you mention that? If so, I forget.
The Green Seer chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
This was really awesome. You've got great ideas regarding the Ghost Zone and everything, and I've always loved a good father/son relationship between Danny and Vlad. They're my favorite characters and you've portayed them exceptionally well. Good job!
jeanette9a chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
oh sweet what a treat!
Kat chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Can this be? :O A brighter future for my two favorite characters!? *Insert choir of angels* Woooooo! OvO Happy day!
Kat chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
OvO Continue?
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
VGF:Is it over? I dont want it to be over! D: I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
T-Rex10 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
You should write up the rest please, this story is one of the best I ever read in my life and if you had Vlad die I would've blown up into smoke and ashes, watching the fire blooming around. I would've cried so much. I very much like how both Danny and Vlad react to each other father and son, my favorite kind of story. I very much like you style of writing, you should keep on writing Danny Phantom fic's here they are very well and awesome to read.