Reviews for Ahsoka's Song
Please continue! As far as pairings I'd vote for Ahsoka and Boba
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Please Update soon!
Foxface chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
I loved the part about my little pony, gargoyles, and the last airbender! It was really funny.
Foxface chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
Your story is so good! I never would have thought of something like this. Thank you so much for writing it.
Maliwan chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Sooooo its been just over 3 years since you've updated, doesn't mean I cant hope you update soon. Amazing story! Also I would see no reason to pair Ahsoka with anyone yet
silverwolf chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
let Ahsoka be with Boba and you should have moments where Aurra actually starts acting like a mom
Wulf's howl chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
I was rereading this story and I was loving it as much as the first time! Then I realized it has been two years since you last updated and I couldnt believe it, I remember you posting the last two! Is this story abandoned? I really hope not, this story is awesome, and it's a great idea that could be wonderfully developed.
Psychotol chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Could Barriss end up hiring them considering what has been revealed about her?

Also, would they have some kind of company name, like Aurra And Daughter's Dirt Cheap Dirty Deeds or ultimately just end up separating into two independent bounty hunters competing for work?
mecaka chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Please tell me that you'll continue this! While I feel Aurra's rants don't really fit what I have grasped of her personality, I think this story is AWESOME, and would love to see more (especially her meeting the Jedi). Please tell me that this is just on extended hiatus!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Hey You! Yeah, you! Why haven't you updated yet? This story is super awesome and deserves to be updated.
jamesbane chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I like your reviews and the odd couples and agrea that I hate Lux as well. I know I posted this before, but I was wondering if you could maybe continue the first winx story as well? anyway I think my favorite part of this is the rant about the sith and jedi.
Grimmalkerie chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting concept, i like your views on the jedi and sith. It's pretty neat to read something like this,that's entertaining,funny,and something to think about.

Keep writing!
Nightraze chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Love it! Update Soon! :)
AaylaKitofNiflheim chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
(This is AaylaKit. Who has an account now.)
I loved Aurra's rant on the Jedi and Sith. I like all your thoughts on pairings (I totally hate Lux too. Ugh, he's annoying.) The one bit I like best is how Aurra can easily get Ahsoka to calm down by offering target practice... :D
(I just checked Ahsoka and Boba's ages. They're 2-3 years apart. Can he come in to the story next chapter? Please?)
jaguarspot chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I love your story! I wonder what will happen when/if Anakin meets Ahsoka...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »