Reviews for Avenging Angels
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/3
This was... good. Odd, crazy, weird, but good, and, as much as I wanted it to feel incomplete because it was technically only one chapter, it didn't. I think you could have added more interaction between the characters, and it would have been fine, but it's not like it's something that was needed, it just would have been appreciated, an added bonus of sorts.

The bottom line, though, is that I enjoyed reading it.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
nice one-shot here
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow! This story absolutely blew me away! It was totally awesome!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
TT What a wonderful twist it is, you are a clever author Quatre. So very very clever.

I do hope Mithos, with his dimensional-warping skills, can bring them back to visit Sylvarant sometime. Sure I'm glad Raine chose to stay with her brother; but it would be horrible to never see your home planet again. And what about their friends? -flails- Lloyd may never get to see his best friend again, that's HORRIBLE!

The thing I enjoyed the most (and saw before it's revelation) was Mokuba being Genis. How cool is that? X3 They even have the same voice-actors for a few games. -chuckles- After they got back to Sylvarant, I started calling him Genis again in my head. He'll always be the little white-haired Sage to me.

Did I also mentioned that i loved what Yugi did to Mithos? Fics where the angel gets reformed are my very favorite.