Reviews for Bad Timing
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
...Well...Kouichi IS the Warrior of Darkness so he HAS to have a few snapping moments. And he CAN own his brother/Warrior of Light once in a while. And CAN be manipulative if needs be.

...

Also there's the proof that Kouichi is like Kouji when they lose their patience. Twins are alike then :)
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
hahahaha cute
Sir Frederik chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed it! It had me laughing. I loved Kouichi tying up Kouji, lol. I can see it in my mind.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was hilarious, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait for the next one
Firaga Productions chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hahahahaha x'D You had me laughing so hard I nearly died. This made me very happy. Kouichi, you little sneak. Manipulating your 'tou-san like that. Hehehe. I liked this very much. I wonder how Takuya ended up...
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Haha. Kouichi isn't always as innocent as he appears, but I don't think Kouji would have been too mad at him. No-one can stay mad at Kouichi, and anyway, he could have used the time to try and untie himself. We did that on the bus once, passed two hours tying each other up and then untying ourselves.

On another note, your syntax at the beginning is rather confusing. I think you meant "brink of despair" in the first line, but in any case don't people go crazy from boredom, not despaired which gives off an impression of...well, depression. Then the third line, "fearfully examining him with an expressionless face"? The fear part counts as part of an expression, so seeing them together doesn't really match. Why is Kouichi afraid anyway? Knowing how much Takuya and Kouji fight, he'd probably just laugh anyway (which is what he does). Guilty maybe, but the fear doesn't really suit.

Okay, now I feel like I'm cross-examining.