Reviews for when bromance isn't bromance
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I totally love this!

And I ADORE the fact that KF never tops Rob in your stories, because let's face it, anyone trained by Batman is hard to imagine as anything but a top.

Anyway, M'gann & Artemis are so cute & sexy, as always. And despite how I don't like Superman/Batman pairing, the last bit with Clark & Bruce was totally adorable!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh...

First off, I just really love top!Robin. I think it's hilarious how you wove BirdFlash into the hot lesbian sex, but it works perfectly. It would've been really funny with costumes and masks, but I digress...

The little cut scenes with Wally and Robin and Batman and Superman were just the icing on the cake. Just a nice little snicker after reading some hot sex. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
My god, this is deathly hilarious. We need more pieces like this to exist.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i like the ending.
The-Strongest-Will-Survive chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have no words for what I think about this well written peice of art, so I'm just gonna tell you what I mumbled to myself after reading this (wow I sounded a lot less like a creep in my head o.O) that was beautiful... ;_;
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Too cute :)
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh god Wally, I love you so much. But seriously, this is making me squirm a little bit, in the best way I mean. I love the way you write your couples.
The Chained Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Best way to describe this story: Hot & Hilarious. There should be a sequal where there acting as Batman & Superman (i wonder who would be top…)

… Wait! How would they be doing it if they were acting as Tom & Jerry?
deadtodd chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
DBJDASJFhg

this is not what i want

...

OTL

this is what i want

so hard

ffffuuuuuuck

you are like the only person who can do this.

write something so amazingly amazing and just make me want to ship something i don't wanna ship or never even considered and i LOVE that. unu so talented
Are-san chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh god XD it's like I got femmeslash and slash all at once! This is possibly the best thing ever.
Lana is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I think I just choked on my laughter. The boys in here made the fic.

Wonderful as always, Val. )
TheStealthClown chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome job. The first bit was kind of confusing, but as soon as I understood the RP, I loved it. It was kind of-how do you say?-hot? Yeah, that's it, mate. Great job on this.

Clark #foreveralone
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Kind of hot and hilarious at the same time :)
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wally would totally be the topper. awesome job on this.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
-SCREAMS INCOHERENTLY-

I never that I'd ever actually say this but why the fuck not, I'll be a fan girl, that was hot Huny-Bun.

M'gann totally was better at playing KF too, and I still love your idea of the dominate one in their relationship. I just love me some bottom Wally.

Or Wally bottom.

-snickers at a bad joke-

Anywho, this was bad ass Hun, totally fell in love with the couple as you write them.

-is totally not a fan of either girl-

Also, really loved the little interlude with Wally and Dick, Dick's reaction was just amazingly perfect. And poor Wally, getting slapped in teh face with that hard plastic...remote.

-so being dirty tonight-

Then the last bit with Clark and Bruce made me laugh literally out loud, scared my dog again. All he wanted was a hug Bruce, gah.

-loves-