Reviews for when bromance isn't bromance
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This story, was amazing! I cannot believe someone took the time to write an ArtemisXM'gann story, they're so hard to find!

First off, the plot was amazing! I love birdflash, it's so adorable, so reading this was a blast! Second, you portrayed both boys so great, I almost forgot that it was Megan and Arty. Third, I totally loved the idea of the lesbian act at the end! Lesbian DC fanfics are hard, nevertheless, good ones. This fic is totally going to be bookmarked!

In the meantime, keep up the amazing work! I'd like to suggest an ArtemisXZatanna, if you have the time, but I'd love to read any YJ lemons you have!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I totally love this!

And I ADORE the fact that KF never tops Rob in your stories, because let's face it, anyone trained by Batman is hard to imagine as anything but a top.

Anyway, M'gann & Artemis are so cute & sexy, as always. And despite how I don't like Superman/Batman pairing, the last bit with Clark & Bruce was totally adorable!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh...

First off, I just really love top!Robin. I think it's hilarious how you wove BirdFlash into the hot lesbian sex, but it works perfectly. It would've been really funny with costumes and masks, but I digress...

The little cut scenes with Wally and Robin and Batman and Superman were just the icing on the cake. Just a nice little snicker after reading some hot sex. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
My god, this is deathly hilarious. We need more pieces like this to exist.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i like the ending.
kittencuddles chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have no words for what I think about this well written peice of art, so I'm just gonna tell you what I mumbled to myself after reading this (wow I sounded a lot less like a creep in my head o.O) that was beautiful... ;_;
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Too cute :)
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh god Wally, I love you so much. But seriously, this is making me squirm a little bit, in the best way I mean. I love the way you write your couples.
The Chained Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Best way to describe this story: Hot & Hilarious. There should be a sequal where there acting as Batman & Superman (i wonder who would be top…)

… Wait! How would they be doing it if they were acting as Tom & Jerry?
deadtodd chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
DBJDASJFhg

this is not what i want

...

OTL

this is what i want

so hard

ffffuuuuuuck

you are like the only person who can do this.

write something so amazingly amazing and just make me want to ship something i don't wanna ship or never even considered and i LOVE that. unu so talented
Are-san chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh god XD it's like I got femmeslash and slash all at once! This is possibly the best thing ever.
Lana is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I think I just choked on my laughter. The boys in here made the fic.

Wonderful as always, Val. )
TheStealthClown chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome job. The first bit was kind of confusing, but as soon as I understood the RP, I loved it. It was kind of-how do you say?-hot? Yeah, that's it, mate. Great job on this.

Clark #foreveralone
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Kind of hot and hilarious at the same time :)
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wally would totally be the topper. awesome job on this.