Reviews for Survivor Central Hub 4: Lost in Exile
A Fan chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say that you are a wonderful writer, I have a read a few of your things and you have a great style of writing.

Also - I know, wrong area for it - but I was wondering, will you continue some of your other fics? Like Purple Power? Love that fic! :D
YahooSounding chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Tomato for a second chance? Yes! The moment I've been looking for!

1. Tomato would probably get along with some of the furries on the tribe, despite her allergies getting in the way. Other than that, her gameplay is basically the same.

2. She'd be wearing a green shirt, pink jeans and her hair would be let a little loose. Her jury outfit... the same outfit I gave, basically.

3. Tomato would definetely get along with Anita, Carly, Edwina, Mel and Lilah from SCH1. Tomato wouldn't be able to trust Yori, D'looa, Kida, Shee'na, Ruth, Brick, Molly, Fleecy, Renaldo and Bianca. It's not because Tomato hates them, but it's mainly in her job description to be wary of any and all aliens and alien-like creatures.

Anyway, now to hope that Tomato gets in this season!
Sivel Savvy chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
You're still doing pretty well!

Embarrasingly, I've lost my original application to Gary a while back, but looking at his character and how you're doing with him, I think I can work with what you've got!

Gary would try his best to be more of a physical force, do well at the challenges and try to play more of a focused game.

As for a new outfit, he's probably have a green cap on his head, beard shaven off, and he's probably wear blue shorts and a shirt that is the same color as the tribe's. For a jury outfit, he'd probably have something along the lines of a red bandana, and his normal clothes would probably be his jury outfit, if that's all right with you.

He would get along with pretty much any character from your past seasons, but he would love to know more about Sandy. She's an enigma, as Gary puts it. He'd probably wouldn't trust Jack or Roscoe, though, if they're in All Stars.

If you have any more questions, just give me a reply.
Total Fanatic chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I have to say, you're doing really good with Erica so far. Sorry it took me this long to review! Keep up the good work!

Oh, and in case Erica gets another chance, if she does or doesn't win...

1. Erica, as I have mentioned, is an anti-social goth, but in the midst of all the other Central Hub contestants, she will proceed to go all fan-girlish and obsessed with them all. She won't even hesitate to pluck a hair from one contestant and sniff it, and give them all big hugs.

2. For her new outfit, in order, her normal outfit will be her regular hair color, a teal shirt with the words 'I Love Survivor', only the Love is replaced with a heart, and she has the same color jeans. For her jury outfit, she'd probably wear the outfit of her most favorite contender in Survivor Central Hub (probably Anita or Carly).

3. Pretty much all the characters, except for probably a couple of evil characters, like Elias or Molly, are Erica's favorites. She is obsessed with them all and will truly follow any of them.

Well, I hope this helps. If I don't get in, at least you have something for future reference.
DrTempo chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Tempo(if he returned):

1. He'd probably play the same way he is in SCH3, only using what he learned from SCH3.

2. He'd probably wear the same jury outfit.

3. He'd probably hatte those similar to Samantha.
mtugby chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Wow, this really isn't a season for my favourites, they keep getting voted out. xD

Hoping that Danglars can stay in this a bit longer, but it looks bad for him...
mtugby chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Phew, I thought Kenal was going then. It really didn't feel like Robert's boot ep. :o
mtugby chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Kenal ftw at this point. He's the only one I'm rooting for. Also liking Danglars and Mongo surprisingly.

And glad to see Fran-CINE get the boot. Awful player.
YahooSounding chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Pretty good. Shame Tomato was voted off, but I'm glad you managed to get most of her character out there. Hopefully, she gets another chance in entering in another season, but there is probably a five to twenty percent chance of that happening.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I can continue reading without Tomato being in the game.
mtugby chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Poor Zeg. Always knew he'd be an early boot though.
YahooSounding chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
And thus, we have a Mew Mew on Survivor! Great start, I'm going to be cheering for yellow! And call me bias, but I'm cheering for Tomato! Gary, Tempo and Kendall are my back up cheers, just in case. If all my back ups and my main get eliminated, if there's anyone good enough, I'll cheer for that person!
Sivel Savvy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So this is Gary on Survivor, huh? Hmmm... interesting cast of characters...

Some of the casting that has surprised me are a Woozle, that crazy Sally person, and the Dalek. Honestly, I didn't see that coming.

Good luck to Gary, let's see him do well!
DrTempo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ah, I was wondering about this! Loved it!