Reviews for Attack of the 50 Foot Women
Dlh024 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
It was awsome like an inverse origin story yo rock keep on spitting out new stories and never stop
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
This would have been an awesome movie, but nice job man so much suspence!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love the monsters' costumes
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
But your story isn't lame, I like it.
WalterWrider chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
a day at the beach
_
( go here for some info on ed: art/ED-303279258)
susan & ed go on a date to the beach ( ed wears his normal full-bodyrubber suit, & susan wears a pink 2 piece swimsuit) & there are some funny & romantic moments between them. things like ed giving susan's giant feet a good massage, susan & ed kissing, playing with the sand, swimming, & having fun. so, it's a humor/romance story.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
A great story this was. Hmmm...about your upcoming MvA story, I'll have to think about it.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
Yay! Another story complete! Spitfire is soo cute! Can't wait to read more on the world you've created.
WalterWrider chapter 24 . 6/22/2012
love the story, do you think if there is a scene where those 3 are in their room talking, nathan could be giving susan a foot massage while they're talking?
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 23 . 6/15/2012
"Man, I rock!" Love that ending. What'll happen next?
Bearybeary chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
A man choose a slave obey your not a slave you have a choose.

-Andrew Ryan from Bioshock the game

P.S. I agree with Susan that Satania can make the choose without that Dr. Rat man even though she a clone of her.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Cool...RIP, wait no, make that good riddance, Ratfink. Well, now that Satanica's mind controlled, does she get her name changed? Good chap btw.
Claws McDonald chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
By the Angel! This was such a beautiful chapter! Oh my dear goodness I cannot hold these feelings! Someone hold me please...;_;

sniffsniff I do wonder what shall happen to Satanica/Susan II. Also to Tina and what has happened to Nat and where Eclipse found Fang. Conclusion, I can't wait to know eveything that happened to everyone! Such an amazing way to end a battle!
Claws McDonald chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
This battle is going down. Seriously. Satanica will have no chance againt Ginormega more quantonium in her veins. squee I'm shaking for more! 8D

Dawn, get outta there! We need you! D:
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
Great chap. *crosses fingers* Don't die, Susan. C'mon, G-Force!
Bearybeary chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
She like superman but different.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »