Reviews for He Is Your Destiny, And He Is Your Doom
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
The blackmailing bit isn't working, I'd have left a review regardless.

Pretty decent fic, a bit on the shortish side though. I feel that it would really have benefited from more text, maybe some Merlin POW after he heals Morgana.
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Huh? That was... confusing...
Yeah...
I'm not really sure that Merlin would banish magic from the world - unless he was crazy, I guess. Then that would make sense. And another thing; where's the implied Merganna?
merlin9584 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes the blackmailing worked. WHAT HAPPENS! Please tell me. Is magic banned? Is all magic gone? TELL ME PLEASE! It was really good
Bethakinz chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It is nice to know that someone else knows about that version of the legend. Most of the legends end with Merlin trapped in the crystal cave
BringOnTheWonder1997 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Make this a multi chapter please - it's really good. So is Merlin actually right?
SunnySmile1324 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
lol! you should make this a multichapter! it has so much potential!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I vote both! More crazy Merlin! (He's scary and aweeesssooommeee.)
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm not sure who to feel more sorry for, Merlin having to exist with evil Morgana forever, or Morgana for being trapped with an insane Merlin. I guess most of all I miss the other side of the coin. What happened that brought them to such a dark place?
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'd call this "angst" as the main thing, Merlin just totally freaked because Arthur is dead. As for Magic being banished forever, maybe he and Morgana could duke things out until the cystals give him a vision or something that makes him see sense... right before he smashes her irrevocably into a wall or something.
mellimon chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Interesting take for the fall of Camelot.. I always liked the rumor Merlin ages backwards and is stuck in a tree.. hmm I wonder if they'll get out... but at least they have time to talk.. with them being stuck and all.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Well, I don't see how it's too bad either way. Magic's got to go sometime!

Nice.