Reviews for iDon't Want to Wake Up
ms simmons chapter 16 . 1/17
i hate how they treat freddie on the SHOW
I'mWritingBecauseOfCarlyShay chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
I loved it. Word's can not express how much I loved it.

You are an amazing writer and I praise you! You've created a Creddie masterpiece. I am psyched to read more of your stories.

This was a truly heartwarming experience. I started and couldn't stop.

All i can say is thank you. :)
StolenHeartsxoxo chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I just found this story yesterday and I am loving it so far. Nice job with your writing. It seems completely in character . I look foward to reading your other stories in the near future.
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
Good Story
BerryEbilBunny chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
I quite honestly love this and I loved the way you wrote it all out.
Unknown chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
Awsome.. Stoked for the other story...
Eletrickkid chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
That was a super amazing story great job, oh and Cas doesn't like burgers he craves them
Urias chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hi Onehorse. Sorry if I was absent the last weeks, and havent reviwed your stories like I would like. Had some personal problems, and reading or reviweing fanfictions went to the bottom of my prioriti list. As always you still amaze me with your stile and you good writing. Kepp writing, well keep reading. Peace.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
Great ending, love how she took Mrs Benson down a peg.
I.aM.AweSomE12 chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
this story is different from the past stories I've read, please do write more? :)
Skittymon chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
This Freddie is such an ass! He liked her before and now he hates Carly. I hope Carly gets beck into her own unvierse soon. Are we ever gonna see the other Carly in our Carly's univerise? I really like this story. Its awesome :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
SirRay chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
It’s been a lot of fun reminiscing about the choices Carly has made, but Freddie’s dedication of love just doesn't seem reasonable to me.

Freddie may have fallen in love at first sight with Carly, but watching her over the years making the choices she did, and Sam constantly telling him that Carly will never love him, will kill that love. You just did 19 chapters descripting those choices, and basically why she is not worth the pain and suffering he has gone through. He may have put her on a pedestal, but she jumped off.

Spending a day with the other Carly isn’t going to cause him forget all that.

I’m reading the last scene as if the other Carly disappeared in front of Freddie’s eyes, then he rushed back to the Shay’s apartment, and he finds Carly is back. The Carly that has been disappointing him for years. He finally met a girl who could love him for who he is, and he watched her disappear.

Freddie lost his dream girl twice.
annilein chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
loved this chapter! can't wait for the last chapter! thank you so much for updating! :)
Eletrickkid chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter, but was it really that much of a chapter or were you just promoting your other stories lol jk that was a nice touch btw