Reviews for Shugo Chara: Story and Consequence
JustADream chapter 1 . 1/8
Ohhhh, me next! Me next! (If you can't tell my personality is a lot like Yaya's XD)
Couple: Mikiseki! They no get 'nuff loove!
Plot: Oh, I know exactly what I want to do with this! A story I want to happen but I don't have to skills to do myself! Okay...
Miki notices Kiseki has been giving off a few X Egg vibes, meaning he might turn into one. She immediately sees Tadase to see what's wrong, only to find he's perfectly fine. Miki shrugs it off, thinking she must be mistaken.
THEN, one night, she remembers a Chara can be Xed if the Chara HIMSELF was depressed! So she goes to Tadase's house (everyone is sleeping BTW) and she finds Kiseki calling himself bad things ('My existence is useless' 'I'm not worth anything', stuff like that) and bawling loudly. (I like angst... If you can't tell D)
She goes to Kiseki and comforts him (in other words, FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF) and when he calms down, Miki asks what is wrong. Kiseki says that he's just feeling self-hatred because nobody takes him seriously as a king and he thinks he'll never accomplish his dream. Miki snaps him out of it, then Kiseki kisses Miki and says he loves her. X3
... Dayam, that was long. And it might be a little confusing. Gomendasi!
Due: I dunno, 2 weeks?
Consequence: While your teacher is talking suddenly yell 'I'M PRETTY AND WITTY AND GAY' D
Thanks in advance! 3
AngelicMoon123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
It's a shame... I was hoping for the pairing RimaxYaya at some point... :(
Yume-Chan chapter 46 . 4/2/2012
this is a request... i want a ikuto and rima friendship fanfic. do what ever u want with it...XD just kidding! i felt i haven't reviewed in a while... so yeah... HI MAYUMI-CHAN!
xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx chapter 46 . 3/29/2012
Mai: Oh okay good cause when we read the beginning you gave us a heart attack

Miki: but whew we are glad this isn't the last chap

Mai: lawlz this chap was funny cause Of how Amu kept on thinking about her past and when the moment where the eggs were in her bed made me laugh so Much! X3

Miki: and also when you made Nikaido-sensei trip and fall made us remind of him when they guardians were in elementary school

Mai and Miki: So anyways Ganbatte Ne JA NE! X3 Cant wait for the next chappie
LunaticAngelJewel chapter 46 . 3/29/2012
Can you do

A Kutau song fic with the song Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne Utau's the singer Yaya's the ballerina and Kukai's the sk8er boi

Deadline: April 7th

Consequence: You have to dye your hair (or use fake extension) rainbow and go to school spinning a leek (lol)
karmyfrick chapter 46 . 3/29/2012
I seriously have enjoyed all your one-shots! xD

Your writing style is really unique and creative. It must be a lot of work doing all those one-shots in such a short time.

Can't wait until the next update! -
xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx chapter 45 . 3/28/2012
Mai: Awesome plot of the charas becoming Humans Intense!

Miki: thanks for doing our request and we can't wait for more of your great stories

Mai: and we will continue reviewing X3

Miki: so yeah and Great chap even if it was short

Mai and Miki: Ganbatte Ne JA NE! X3
xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx chapter 44 . 3/27/2012
Mai: This...was...so...AMAZING X3

Miki: I feel bad for not reviewing though

Mai: totally but still this is AMAZING~

Miki: we have a Request~

Mai: and that request is Keep Up the Amazing stories you do fir they are just so good (and addictive lawlz xD)

Miki: yeah that's it...but Cant wait for the next chap

Mai and Miki: Ganbatte Ne JA NE! X3
Light chapter 43 . 3/24/2012
First, I'm A Guy!
NO ONE IN PERTICULAR chapter 40 . 3/14/2012
OKAY I WANT TO SUGGEST SOME KUKAI X NAGIHIKO YAOI.
TeenageSketchArtist chapter 39 . 3/12/2012
You had me worried.I thought you stopped the story
TeenageSketchArtist chapter 38 . 3/11/2012
would be a story or 2 before mine -_-
The One Named Light chapter 37 . 3/11/2012
Hi, Just Wanted to Remind you that four of my five remaining stories have been sent to you through Private Messaging before the Announcement that you are closing up Shop so therefore you must do them as Planned, Ending with two good long one-shots featuring the Humanisation of the Charas (3rd in Series, Due 3/29) and the Final Curtain Call in Middle School (7th in Series, Due 3/30)
HitachiinKid chapter 37 . 3/10/2012
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see it.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Twisterheart chapter 36 . 3/10/2012
Could you do a Kukai x Nagihiko story? Haha I'm obsessed with this pairing :3 I don't care what the plot is, but I want them to be dating and at least one kiss XD Its due by March 12th 3 Thank chuu! X3