Reviews for Inertia
Sayuri494 chapter 19 . 4/9
C'est pour quand la suite ?
Mariana Lestrange chapter 18 . 3/18
Chp. 19:

He really should kill them all. Would be sweet!
Hope to read more of it ;)
Lulu chapter 1 . 2/5
Worst possible cliff hanger I hope u finish the story!
Belle chapter 1 . 2/5
Please the suspense!
SesshyxKagomeLover chapter 19 . 1/23
Please Update!
kreeblimsabs chapter 19 . 1/22
Okay wow...this story was a random find. But WOW! I absolutely love it! I hope to see this updated someday! Pleeeeeeaaaaase! :)
Tsuki55 chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
I came across this story at random during a time I should've been working on homework (homework still isn't done). I really have enjoyed it so far, I read all 19 chapters in one day and was heartbroken I was left at a cliffhanger(Ermehgerd whats going to happen!). But I do understand that writer's block and life in general happens. I really do hope you come back to this story, till then I'll obsessively check for updates when I should be doing homework.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
PPPLLLLLEEAAASSSEEE WRITE MORE. Omg, this is amazing. I read it all in one day. I need more. You're awesome, you're story is awesome, and it would be awesome if more was written.
Kyokkou chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Oh gosh, please, please, please update! I want to know what happens. ;A;
Tarianto chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Update soon worst cliffhanger ever!
Stacy4Inertia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love your story so much can't wait to see what happens to Kathren!
jan-rayne chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this story earlier, I follow your Madara story, and so I decided to read this one. I am definitely NOT disappointed! This is very creative and enticing! I think you have become one of my favorite authors! :)
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
okay I got to ask this.
Where did you get the poster for your story?
Second . . . when are you going to update. The suspense is killing!
Reader chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Please update soon!
Charlie chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Your story is way better than the movies. ;)