Reviews for Inertia
Inertia fan chapter 1 . 10/26
Please update for Halloween! I love your story!
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 20 . 9/29
Please update soon! Your story is awesome!
Haylz93 chapter 20 . 9/4
I really like this story. I hope you start updating it again and soon.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/5
Hoping that you'll return! I know it's been 8 months since you've touched this story, 4 months since you've touched your most recent story, but I have hope you'll return with more chapters.

I hope everything's fine with you, yeah? Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Sad to see that this story has been untouched since 8 months ago!

I hope for your return, I really enjoyed it so far-
JD chapter 1 . 7/10
Please update I love your story!
write more
AvaleeDarling chapter 20 . 3/12
real quick, I love this story. sorta just got sucked in, now I can't get out. buuuuut, I have a few questions.
1. Why did Kathryn's family still accept fruit baskets from Sonya after she tried to sacrifice their daughter to the devil and escaped police custody? that seems really wonky. it would be more believable if they didn't know who was sending the baskets (and add to creep factor that someone unknown was feeding this demon).
2. why isn't Adra speaking English anymore? he used to speak to her just fine when she was younger; full sentences too. yet now he just says single words over and over in latin? if he really wanted Kathryn to open up and trust him, why didn't he just talk to her again?
Please update pretty please
shellly.c chapter 7 . 2/2
Okay I need to leave a review before I forget and read this all the way lol! I stumbled on this story and wondering if I should read it. I'm glad that I did! You got me hooked! You write so well and the story is very interesting! I had goosebumps while I was reading it! Even though I'm not on the last chapter yet, please do continue this fic, because I know it's going to be awesome! Thanks for sharing this!
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 11 . 1/23
Woah! Got pulled in and before I knew it I'm chapter in 11 before I could get any word in edgewise lol. It's been pretty exciting so far; I'm just confused, because in a previous chapter, you wrote that they receive fruit baskets from this Aunt and that she even purposely gave plums even though no one in the family likes them, confirming that they were for Adra. So, why is it that Kat's gobsmacked that she's still out there, free roaming. And also, for that matter, why are they receiving fruits baskets from the Aunt and not reacting to it with insult and anger? Or did I get that wrong and Kat has 2 Aunts? I'm gonna find that chapter and reread anyway lol I'm so curious!
Ok at first i was wondering if this was going to be either creepy or under developed. It was neither. This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Please update soon :)
clockworksalsa chapter 20 . 1/18
HOLY COW THAT WAS AWESOME! I was wondering when Adra would show, but why DID he wait so long? And what are his intentions with Kathryn now...?
clockworksalsa chapter 18 . 1/18
WHY

okay but Kathryn should really keep like a Latin dictionary handy so that they can talk about stuff like thi
clockworksalsa chapter 15 . 1/18