Reviews for Inertia
shadowblaster99 chapter 20 . 2/3
Holy shit this is awesome! Hope you come back to finish this!
rebeccaharris chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Please update my birthday is on Tuesday
Inertia fan chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Please update for Halloween! I love your story!
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
Please update soon! Your story is awesome!
Haylz93 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
I really like this story. I hope you start updating it again and soon.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
Hoping that you'll return! I know it's been 8 months since you've touched this story, 4 months since you've touched your most recent story, but I have hope you'll return with more chapters.

I hope everything's fine with you, yeah? Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Sad to see that this story has been untouched since 8 months ago!

I hope for your return, I really enjoyed it so far-
JD chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Please update I love your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
write more
AvaleeDarling chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
real quick, I love this story. sorta just got sucked in, now I can't get out. buuuuut, I have a few questions.
1. Why did Kathryn's family still accept fruit baskets from Sonya after she tried to sacrifice their daughter to the devil and escaped police custody? that seems really wonky. it would be more believable if they didn't know who was sending the baskets (and add to creep factor that someone unknown was feeding this demon).
2. why isn't Adra speaking English anymore? he used to speak to her just fine when she was younger; full sentences too. yet now he just says single words over and over in latin? if he really wanted Kathryn to open up and trust him, why didn't he just talk to her again?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
Please update pretty please
shellly.c chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Okay I need to leave a review before I forget and read this all the way lol! I stumbled on this story and wondering if I should read it. I'm glad that I did! You got me hooked! You write so well and the story is very interesting! I had goosebumps while I was reading it! Even though I'm not on the last chapter yet, please do continue this fic, because I know it's going to be awesome! Thanks for sharing this!
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Woah! Got pulled in and before I knew it I'm chapter in 11 before I could get any word in edgewise lol. It's been pretty exciting so far; I'm just confused, because in a previous chapter, you wrote that they receive fruit baskets from this Aunt and that she even purposely gave plums even though no one in the family likes them, confirming that they were for Adra. So, why is it that Kat's gobsmacked that she's still out there, free roaming. And also, for that matter, why are they receiving fruits baskets from the Aunt and not reacting to it with insult and anger? Or did I get that wrong and Kat has 2 Aunts? I'm gonna find that chapter and reread anyway lol I'm so curious!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/20/2016
Ok at first i was wondering if this was going to be either creepy or under developed. It was neither. This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Please update soon :)
clockworksalsa chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
HOLY COW THAT WAS AWESOME! I was wondering when Adra would show, but why DID he wait so long? And what are his intentions with Kathryn now...?