Reviews for Sometime Around Dawn
Crystal2222 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love this ending. Somehow I missed this when you first posted it. But I finally read it. It's very sweet, which is exactly how I see Connor and Abby. And it's hot too, which is always good. *g*
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
aawwwwww, so hot, and so sweet, fantastic job, really love it, well done.
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, what a great sequel! I can't believe that Connor pulled that off either! But, this was a wonderful much needed little, um, fun chapter ;) I was cracking up a bit here, because I just got the Primeval dvd and that episode was the one that my husband and I watched last. My husband had his head buried in his hands and laughing during that scene with Abby and Connor, so it was great to see the reference!
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Just have got to share the love over here. I'm such a fan of this fic, and I love your lil bit 'o smut just as much :D Outstanding work on both.
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely love it. Very sweet. I actually just watched the Jenny wedding episode today and it always bothered me that they didn't take the time to show Connor explaining where he'd been and Abby being concerned about it so thank you for doing that here. Again, as always, lovely.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
*happiest of happy sighs*

Every word of this was beautiful magic! They're so adorable and lovely and happy and just finally *one*. They're each other's soulmates and you demonstrated it so perfectly, made my heart absolutely soar.

Thank you for writing them such a glorious wedding night :*)
OliversFelicity chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hot steamy fluff! Just what I needed!