Reviews for Benefits
wallywesting chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved it! The characters are so well written. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It was really good i hope you publish more Spitfire love :)
kinaabi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
GAH. I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. BUT I CAN'T

like the way you put it with the numbering and the fragments? beautiful. it's done so well i can read it in order or the way you've done it here and it'd be gorgeous either way.

and how well you have the relationship play out while combining (hello. this is real life knocking on the door) and (we're in a relationship.) because that's what it is an they will get attached.

jesus. i love it.
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
3 interesting way to tell the story .
Miki chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Looooove iiiit

Really, And Artemis's out fit when she is with her father.. I can picture her perfectly in that.
GeekDad chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Perfect. Plain and simple.
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Also amazing :)
ChocolatSugar chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Cute, I loved it, although it was a little confusing me cause it wasn't chronological order. I liked it a lot.
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
YOUR STORIES! OH GOD YOUR STORIES! Thank you so much for letting me read them. (I'm more or less stalking your stories now, but you know). Little fan-gasm aside, I liked this. I thought the format was interesting, and I didn't actually mind that it wasn't (for the most part) in order. I thought it was interesting, and cute, and it added depth. Sort of like flashbacks in the middle of a story, but with interspersing trysts instead. Well done
ShenanigansKid chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Loved it
Amongst-Azarath chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I liked that it wasn't in order. It was kinda fun making me scroll, haha.

Anyway, I loved it. It was true to characters and so simple. It was like all the exciting bits of the story, without the middle bits. But the middle bits weren't needed. The exciting bits were plenty for me. That sounded weird, but I'm sticking with it.

And. Overalls are awesome.

AA
NCISlover96 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So good! I especially liked the obnoxious one, it made me laugh and aw allnat once
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was great, I loved it!
The Soulful Deity of Poets chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
FIrst off; Good story...when it was read in order. That being said; I'm disappointed in the format you displayed. This is a site where you can take the time to make something wonderful and by basically copying and pasting (which is what I'm assuming you did) from Tumblr you show a laziness that should be worked on quickly. If this was my story I would have taken the time necessary to re-organize the chapters into a story that only requires one reading and not having to go up and down the page like a choose-your-own-adventure book; or I would have even posted them all as separate chapters if re-organizing them on one page was too time-consuming but what you did was just...lazy; plain and simple. I would recommend that you work on that in any future stories you post from one site to another.
Irenerb chapter 1 . 1/13/2012