Reviews for Benefits
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 3/25
Ok i know you wrote this in 2012 but I adooored this story so much, I had to log in to fave and review! It felt so in character without sacrificing either of them to the romance and it had its angst while concluding in a way that was beyond satisfaction. All in all, I adooored this sooo much 3

Keep on writing~
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I like this.
Thanks for making this.
:D
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
That was great. Out of order and entertaining fun.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved it! The characters are so well written. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It was really good i hope you publish more Spitfire love :)
kinaabi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
GAH. I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. BUT I CAN'T

like the way you put it with the numbering and the fragments? beautiful. it's done so well i can read it in order or the way you've done it here and it'd be gorgeous either way.

and how well you have the relationship play out while combining (hello. this is real life knocking on the door) and (we're in a relationship.) because that's what it is an they will get attached.

jesus. i love it.
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
3 interesting way to tell the story .
Miki chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Looooove iiiit

Really, And Artemis's out fit when she is with her father.. I can picture her perfectly in that.
GeekDad chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Perfect. Plain and simple.
JadeBrycin2116 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Also amazing :)
ChocolatSugar chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Cute, I loved it, although it was a little confusing me cause it wasn't chronological order. I liked it a lot.
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
YOUR STORIES! OH GOD YOUR STORIES! Thank you so much for letting me read them. (I'm more or less stalking your stories now, but you know). Little fan-gasm aside, I liked this. I thought the format was interesting, and I didn't actually mind that it wasn't (for the most part) in order. I thought it was interesting, and cute, and it added depth. Sort of like flashbacks in the middle of a story, but with interspersing trysts instead. Well done~
ShenanigansKid chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Loved it
Amongst-Azarath chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I liked that it wasn't in order. It was kinda fun making me scroll, haha.

Anyway, I loved it. It was true to characters and so simple. It was like all the exciting bits of the story, without the middle bits. But the middle bits weren't needed. The exciting bits were plenty for me. That sounded weird, but I'm sticking with it.

And. Overalls are awesome.

~AA
NCISlover96 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So good! I especially liked the obnoxious one, it made me laugh and aw allnat once