Reviews for Reposted Fics
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Bitter, depressing, tear-inducing.
Just what I needed!
welcometoacevale chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh, my gosh. I never even noticed half that stuff before! He *was* made just for Rose, wasn't he? :D

I am reviewing this one /after/ Shockwave because this one is somewhat fluffy and happy and will cheer my up after reading Shockwave.

"He was pointless.

And it was all NIne's fault."

I laughed at that line xD. I found it really funny.
welcometoacevale chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
...Right, if you need me, I'll be over there sobbing in the corner while you finish ripping my heart out, shredding it into tiny pieces, and jumping on the remains.

"...burning in his trachea remarkably like a hedgehog would had there been a hedgehog in his trachea." That made me smile, just a little. Right before you started ripping my heart out. I swear I cried. THE FEELS.

And thus ends another of my typically short reviews. But you can't blame me, I've just finished reading one of the saddest Doctor Who fics in existence and my heart is busy shattering into little pieces to let me review properly.
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Why don't you just rip my heart out of my chest and eat it?
You made my toes curl and my breath catch and acid rise in my stomach. You are, by far, one of the best authors on fanfiction I've ever read.
Well done.
ifan13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Oh, this is so sad! So touching! And it made Martha rather likable ;)

Don't cry everyone - Rose isn't really dead! Pretty much all of you will see her again in an implausible, heartbreaking and utterly wonderful season finale!
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yes! This is my favorite one! How can you say these are not your best? This is so brilliant! It makes so much sense! Thank you for reposting this!
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
And another one! :D :D This has always been one of my favorites. (As you probably could tell by my incessant poking.)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
FINALLY! Yaay, I've missed this story quite a lot. I sitll don't know why you too it down, it's so good!