Reviews for Their Game
boredrevolver chapter 1 . 6/18
Aw...
So cute! You had my little shipper heart beating like hell and I was almost crying! So adorable! I especially love the part when Sherlock texts her none stop and apologises at the end. And when Irene gets worried about him. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
No chapter 2?
Please write more :)))
nhrc chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What ? That's how you end ? You really, really evil !
Nispedana chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
LOL SAAAME
After the episode I'm squeaking and GOSH. How long had it been since I shipped a pair this hard? (Ever since The 100 ended months ago *sigh*)
Anyway this was a good read and thx for sharing!
coolstorybro221B chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
It's definitely not just you. They are one of my favorite couples and I really hope Irene comes back for series 4.
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Alright, that's just way too good to end there...Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Forgive me while I drown in my tears and laughter and manical happiness. This is so good. Just...SO GOOD.
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Incredible. You are just...too good for words.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
h my God. That was stunning. I love your writing, you are immensely talented.
AthanRG chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Interesting take on Irene's life after "dying"... though it's a bit hard imaging her in this much more normal life, I can totally see the reasoning behind it. I loved the scene when she and Sherlock met in the restaurant, because it actually displays how much this arrangement annoys both of them. It's obvious Sherlock was there to see her (I can totally see him criticising Irene's riddle) and it's also very obvious how much she misses the excitement of her former life, so seeing the confrontation about how she can't just go and help him is sort of heartbreaking by its own.

I totally loved, of course, that Sherlock replied to her texts (even if only to a few of them). It's a small detail that show that he cares about her... and who knows, maybe he is as excited for her messages as she is when he replies.

The last bit striked me as so great, Sherlock sort of using Irene's own words with her was brilliant and i can only imaging that finding him will be a real challenge, yet one she's so willing to take - and finishing the story with that final text was absolutely brilliant, almost like a promise...
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved this! :)
Carmen chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Not complete! No no...I want mooooar. Honestly, it's one of the best stories out here, and it doesn't seem finished to be. Pleeeease, prety pleaseee. Want me to beg? Twice?
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i ADORED this. especially the text messages. and their brainy, biting flirting. :)
Ichiume chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really liked the use of texts as their form of communication. I felt that the characterization of Irene wasn't too strange at all! Except when she was "randomly" angry at Sherlock being dead after all that time. However, what seemed a little "off" was Sherlock's characterization. I can't seem to see him so "active" in this relationship at all, especially since he seems like be "in denial" regarding his own interest in her.

Nonetheless! I really enjoyed this fic, and thank you for sharing this with us! :D
NotxAfraid chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really like this. :)
Also, thank you for leaving it at "Good." It's a great ending, and I'm glad you saw that.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »