Reviews for The Light of Dylora
Mistra Rose chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Poor girl. You need to update and about how many more chapters are left?

I like that Gandalf felt bad for how he treated her.
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
i love it!
can't wait to read more!
keep up the good work!
hope next chapter is soon!
SEllis6 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
please update! great writng
TalkNerdyToMe91 chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
cas4pip chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
OH MY GOD! IS THAT IRISH? If it's not I'm going to feel fairly stupid... Love the story by the way!
RexicanDestler chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Gah, dang cliff hangers! I can understand now why my readers get the way they do on my story, lol. Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work :)
twgreentea chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Aragorn you idiot! Why are men always like this?! Its frustrating don't you think? Even though you did make him do that XD
This story is really awesome! I went like flash from chapter to chapter, but I do have to say, that I'm not a fan of cliffhangers, so I'll be waiting for your next update!
booklover1798 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Aw! No! Aragorn! WHYYYYY? How could you? Update soon! I can't wait for more! I loved it!
RexicanDestler chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I have been waiting for an update on this for FOREVER! Can't wait until you post the next chapter!
EastAngels2009 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
this is great. please update soon.
RexicanDestler chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
You should update soon, lol. I love your story and cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this story when I began reading it, but now I've become quite the fan! Please continue!
Nemo chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
:) its great! Please keep writting it!
Lift the Wings chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I like this a lot! I can't wait to see what happens next! Ah, every time I think Aragorn is gonna kiss her, he doesn't... still, I love it :D
Aduialel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
cool story! Cant wait to read the rest of it!