Reviews for The Black Pirate
interesting!
Please update soon
words got jumbled update
R u going to complete this possible pls 's my fav story
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Gahhhh! I never read on here anymore but I saw that this was updated and just had to read! So worth the wait! I hope that a new chapter comes soon and I can't wait to see what comes of the engagement!
guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
great chapter! update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
update soon.i love the story
innoquous chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Lovely chapter, I'm glad Jacob and Nessie made a commitment to one another, i hope they are back in each others arms soon

And please don't let us go another 18 months with out a fix of the addicting story
Update soon!
- KCTB
innoquous chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I Love It!
looking forward to reading more
keep up the fabulous work! :D
(i especially loved the way you incorporated the same names as in the series, such as "Rabbit" and "Forkland")
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
I LOVE this story. It's my favorite, of course
I hope you can update soon cause I really want to see more of Pirate Jacob and Lady Renesmee's romance...
Plz don't give up on this story!
You did a great job on this chapter and I hope you keep doing it
THX FOR YOUR FANTASTIC WORK!
willowbae chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
So happy to see this story is back! I missed Pirate Jacob, which is possibly my favorite version of Jacob.
lei sun chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I loved this chapter. You are a masterful writer. You have managed to capture the longing and love between Jacob and Nessie and do it in a story about pirates and ladies. I can't wait to see where the threat to Nessie will come from and all the adventures and shenanigans Jake will get into to reclaim his lost love.
TwilightSy chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Poor Nessie, Poor Jake.
Welcome back. I am still in love with this story and can't wait to see what's going to happen next. CHEERS!
lovely chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Please update soon. I really LOVE this fanfic!