Reviews for Forbidden from my Heart
LeiaMordio chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Oh no, oh no, oh nooo qwq i'm really looking forward to the next chapter ahhh no what's gonna happennnn i'm really saaaaddddddd! Don't leave me with a cliffhanger like that.. It's about to get all serious oh noooesssss
LeiaMordio chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I was sooooo glad when I saw an update for this story! Sadly, I didn't have time to read it until now! ;o; uwahhhh, that was smexy and totally well-written! Barrett and Ray, eh.. Can't say I like that pairing all that much, but I still loved that chapter! I'm really looking forward to another chapter! And don't worry, I don't think anyone would be mad at you as long as you don't drop this story! Thank you for updating and keep it up!
MintChocolate188 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Again, I already said this, but this chapters name is so blunt! It just makes me break out with a case of the giggles! .
MintChocolate188 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
"Ello (Btw, I'm Shy Girl) I just wanted to tell you that you have done such a good job on this story! Every time I play any Rune Factory I can't help but think of Barrett, and I had just gotten over him not being real. :C Anywaaaaaayyyy, I though that you should know that this girl can't get her mind off of your story!
Shy Girl chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
DAMN IT! LAST CHAPTER FOR A WHILE! this story is going into my bookmark file, so I can keep and eye on it. I can't wait for the next update!
Shy Girl chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
...Must...Post...something... I have read three (this being the third) fanfictions with Aria at various ages. The one when she is four, One when she is seven, and the last one when she is seventeen. Awesome aging!
Shy Girl chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
"Oh wow, I'm so over-joyed. Call the joy police, cuz I be stealin all your joy!" I put my hands up and waved them around a little.

LOL I tryed to copie this, but I tryed like five times. All resulting in small laughing fit. hahaha Go Barrett
Shy Girl chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Awww Barrett! Your so good with Aria! (hahah sorry, I just wanted to post on every chapter MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Shy Girl chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
She got this serious look on her face, the kind of look someone would give you right before they were about to kill you, and said, "... I'll make people not buy anything from you ever again!" She then went back to a smile and I almost pissed my pants. I looked at her horrified.

She made the face again. "See? Serious."

HAHAHAHA OHMYGODARIA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shy Girl chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
hahaha I think Barrett might have a tea feddish. Anyway, if you want to know who's posting all these crazy reviews on your story, my username is Kyo Fruits Basket Know-It-All. I was just to lazy to login. Pulse I'm on my dsi, so i kinda can't...
Shy Girl chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
hahaha I'm probably blushing just as much as Kyle! heheh, this is a good fic
Shy Girl chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
By the Waaaaayyyyy...pfff nice chapter name pfff
Shy Girl chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
hahahaha I have to restain my laughter so my sister dosen't come and try to sit next to me...again... OMG BARRET! NOOOOOOO SUICIDE! *whisperI'llbeyournewkylewhisper*
Shy Girl chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
hahaha I'm so used to a somewhat talkative Barrett, so when I read this, I feel like from how little he says and how slow I read his parts compared to my normal speed, I feel like it seems that...Barretts high. :p
The Celestial Fire chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
I'm so glad you've updated this, I've been looking forward to it! I really hated Mana at the start of this, but I'm starting to feel a little bad for her now. And Max doesn't seem like such a bad guy anymore now. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to your update again!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »