Reviews for Twinning the Hatchet, redux
vamptigergal chapter 4 . 9/24
Loved the first one! And this one is even better! Please update soon, its too well cared for to let die.
Rose221 chapter 4 . 7/1
More? Please?
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
And I thought that the first version was amazing! Is is great, I really hope that you update it, and finish it! :D
AH36 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Please update soon? I loved the original so much, and I would love to see what you'll be doing with the redux!
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
i love this fic
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Please update, I love this rewritten version. I like how it keeps the rough outline but fills in more of the detail, it is a pleasure to read. Though Sideswipe really is an aft in the first couple chapters.
darkwolflink1 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
update soon yea? XD
Quicksilver Trion chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love your fics and this rewritten version is still among the best stuff I've found on here but ... seriously, the slash scenes in your other works carried so much more emotion, creativity and ... how do I say this ... the feeling of the Transformers as an actual alien species. I felt the love pouring off of the pages and it was still indescribably hot *fans herself at the mere memory*...

I've recently created this account to start rounding up the stories and authors I've found on here and looking at my favorites you'll notice that I'm not opposed to sticky Transformers slash in general but your works were something special and ... yeah it made me pretty sad to see you starting to travel down the well paved road instead of your path less travelled by.

As I said, love your writing and I'll keep an eye out for your stories no matter what but personally I hope you'll mix in your old style regarding Transformer's love least once in a while.
Eminnis chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Love the rewrite so far! Can't wait to see more!

SunnySidesofBlue chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I just love this, please tell me there'll be more soon!
KiaMianara chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Wow. I finally managed to read your rewritten chapters and it's really amazing. Just out of curiosity I compared this with what the old chapters and it's fascianting how you kept the rough content the same but added so many more details. Are you goign to do the other chapters, too? I'd love to read them
AH36 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Uwaaah! I love this version! SO MUCH! Please update soon!
Reality Obscured chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
You've GOT to completely remake this n this fashion! This is too HOT to let loose!
FauxGateau chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I loved the first version of Twinning the Hatchet but I simply adore this version 3 I feel myself engaged in the characters even more, especially Sunny 3
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Honestly, I didn't think the first Twinning the Hatchet was fluffy at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and keep a copy of it in my "fanfiction archives" on my computer. Although, I have no compunctions about putting this one as a Twinning the Hatchet (rewrite) along side it. :)