Reviews for The Reminders of Yesterday
lilyflower1345 chapter 5 . 5/10
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this. All your characterizations were really good. Teenage Jim felt right in character, I liked the part where he was inspecting his room.

I was a little disappointed not to get to see McCoy and Spock ask Jim questions though. I'd love to read that if you ever decide to write more. But thanks for writing this, I really did enjoy it quite a bit :)
tenfeettall chapter 5 . 4/7
This is sincerely and truly the most touching de-aging fix I've ever read. Your characterization of JT is wonderful and touching. Your subtle (and less subtle) descriptions of Jim's was awesome. I was in tears by the end of it.
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Amazing.
Taura Callisto chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Very interesting story. Just wondering if there were any stories following this one? Since the ending seems to be left open.
LyradanaGreetsTh chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Gosh. This must be the 5th time I've come back to this story to yet again enjoy a re-read, today I have time to leave a comment of thanks.

Just, wow... This is a fine little tale. An excellent piece of short fiction in of itself. The fact that it is set in the new!Trek 'verse is just icing on the cake, or perhaps some shine on the pearl that it is of a piece.

I will keep returning to this story, no doubt. I find it to be an excellent piece of science fiction and a most interesting piece of character development (no pun intended). It also makes me have feels. So well done, that author there.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a fine story. By the way, if you have any spare time to craft some more, please feel free to share them with your (no doubt similarly quiet) legion of fans if it pleases you. I await any such future missives with much anticipation.
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
My God, JT. The feels.
Go to the corner and think what you've done. D:
greenprisoner chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
this was great and i want more but i'm not sure how you would WRITE more
Diamondblue4 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Fabulous story! Unique, intriguing and I almost cried when it was over. Sigh. Have you done anything besides this piece? I looked here at FF and saw only the one entry. I hope you are still writing about these characters; you've really nailed them.
hiddenworldwalker chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I wish JT had lived. Can you imagine him living and working on the enterprise. At first it would be a little weird but then it would be like Jim had gained a little brother. And that's how the crew would treat him, like Jim's little brother. Instead u just broke my heart. Thanks for that
Brown hair and eyes chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Wow. Poor JT. Thanks for sharing.
atymer chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This was beautiful look at the enigma that is Kirk and the chasm that elusiveness leaves between him and those who love him. I was a little teary at the end, because now there is a little more fear of the unknown for their friend in Bones and Spock.
Fav list because it broke my heart a little.
bunny angel chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
hope you're still writing, even if not here. would have loved to see the inquisition afterwards also.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
GOOD STORY, REALLY ENJOYED IT. I'LL BE LOOKING FOR WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN. THANK YOU, YOU ENJOY WRITING BUT IT IS WORK AND TIME, SO AGAIN THANK YOU.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Sigh... what is it about Jim's last words in ch.5 about Russia that confuse Bones and Spock? I'm just missing that particular point.
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I absolutly loves this fic. Not only was it Tarsus Torture Overtures but still nobody figured it out. lovely! I love the nonrelationship of K/B/S/old!S. (This is such a slashy canon but I still dont care to read it exactly, though i love friendship expressed.)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »