Reviews for from me to you
Don'tFeelLikeComingDown chapter 1 . 1/4
With Adlock stories there are often paragraphs of detail on things as simple as eye movement but here you prove less is more. It's so basic but cuts so sharp and gives a very tragic picture. Thanks for writing but now I need fluff.
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
it"s sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww the last one hurts...
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is very nice! Very faithful to the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This piece was beautifully written. The characters were completely in character. I love your writing style keep up the good work! :)
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Great job with pacing and dialogue!
Infame chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ah! Omg. Love it.

I kinda want to cry but that's okay.

It was a clever story. There was a tiny bit of fluff, sexyness, and sentiment. And then there was that last part. Clever.

Loved the prose. Almost poetic.

Thanks for sharing :).
wideawake chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
wow i dont even ship sherlock/irene that much and im already keeling over
littlesmith chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
he returns to his dinner. good lol
CK chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was very well-written and stayed very true to the characters. I loved it! Thank you so much for the amazing story, and do keep writing!
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well that was really fitting and incredibly sad. Perfectly plausible, great job.
Aerieada chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love all of your Sherlock pieces, but this is undoubtedly my favorite. Elegant, sharp, cutting. The subject matter is, of course, poignant, but your writing is what really makes this striking and memorable: the stripping of any unnecessary padding, the exquisite mood control, the detached, quiet voice of narration. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
strangeless chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"Really, it happens like this." There goes my heartbreak. Still lots of tension between these two. Loved this.
ynaninja chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love all your Sherlock/Irene stories :)they're short and sharp. I've always pictured them as some sort of star-crossed lovers, they have a special connection but they will never be together. Too beautiful and bittersweet 3 kudos :D
sunaprincess7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
so much longing! lol loved it- as much as I wish it had happened in any of the first 3 ways I know it has to be the last.

unfair but poetic I suppose.

well done!