Reviews for The Woman
So Temari is married to another man.. why did i read this?
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Amazing story and writing, but sad ending for my shikatema heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Fun stuff
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is story is purely amazing. I just love how you mixed mr Doyle's work with your own and made this story shine. It's truly a shame that it only has 25 reviews while stupid fanfictions about high school and clich├ęs could reach 200 reviews.
A lot of writers would hav tried to mix two different separated works but it would've come out as nonesensual and boring so I must congratulate you on your wonderful piece and ability to paint such a beautiful harmony.
dragonballbaby chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was brilliant and needs way more reviews! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
More? Please?
lotbe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yet another great story! It was probably a week or so ago that I read A Scandal in Bohemia for the first time, after I watched the Sherlock Holmes movies for the first time. That was a week ago too, which probably gives you an idea how slow I am when it comes to media and, well, a lot of things.

Anyway, I find it extremely entertaining to compare Temari to Irene Adler. Shikamaru as Sherlock is even more fun. I was a little doubtful at first, but obviously you pulled it off (of course you pulled it off, what am I even saying.)

This is such a fun piece to read, and a lot different from your other stories, because I have Sherlock and Irene looming in my head all the time while I go through this story. Especially Irene. There is so little to be known about her, which is a shame, since she, well, seems awesomely awesomely awesomely awesome (I possess a rather small range of vocabulary, as you might have noticed.) In fact, I would love (lovelovelovelovelovelove) to read a Sherlock Holmes fanfic of yours, if you ever decide to write one (which is my way of saying, plzwriteoneofthoseohmygodimi ghtdieifyoudontkthxbye.)

Anyway, thank you for the read. I love your story, and I love you, and since ShikaTema is my first OTP, you will forever remain in my heart as one of the most awesome people ever. Lotbe out.
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow. I don't read many Sherlock stories, but I have read this one! Great job, SP7 :) I enjoyed it. Too bad they didn't end up together, as with Irene & Holmes.
iila chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm literally shaking with admiration right now. It was written so beautifully it hurts.
Although my experience with Holmes is barely the one with Robert Downey Jr in it, I kinda can picture the whole universe of this story.
Great job :)
jychan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
SUPERB! :)
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this fic, well depicted characters and greatly strung plot! I'm a big Holmes fan too, keep up the good work ! :)
CindyRex chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was brilliant.
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
X Infinity This story. That's it, i now pronounce that I love your writing. :D
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well, that was thoroughly enjoyable. I'll admit I had a sense of familiarity as I read it which I'll attribute to your writing style mirroring the one to which this work is a tribute. My one issue in this case would be that the pairing wasn't resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you for letting me read.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to read something else so I can stop whatever it is I have been doing throughout this review that makes it seem weird.
Musings of a Reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
it was pretty good, even though i didn't fully understand it because of the uk english you use. english is not my first language, and so, yeah. i also like the way you make shikatema's relationship so mysterious, romantic, and complicated.

but anyway, i'm glad you're starting to post again. i thought you had completely left writing fanfics. a question, when are you going to continue 'Slave'? Are you abandoning it or is it on hiatus? please reply, because I really like the story and how complicated and dramatic it was.