Reviews for The Woman
Fun stuff
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is story is purely amazing. I just love how you mixed mr Doyle's work with your own and made this story shine. It's truly a shame that it only has 25 reviews while stupid fanfictions about high school and clich├ęs could reach 200 reviews.
A lot of writers would hav tried to mix two different separated works but it would've come out as nonesensual and boring so I must congratulate you on your wonderful piece and ability to paint such a beautiful harmony.
dragonballbaby chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was brilliant and needs way more reviews! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
More? Please?
lotbe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yet another great story! It was probably a week or so ago that I read A Scandal in Bohemia for the first time, after I watched the Sherlock Holmes movies for the first time. That was a week ago too, which probably gives you an idea how slow I am when it comes to media and, well, a lot of things.

Anyway, I find it extremely entertaining to compare Temari to Irene Adler. Shikamaru as Sherlock is even more fun. I was a little doubtful at first, but obviously you pulled it off (of course you pulled it off, what am I even saying.)

This is such a fun piece to read, and a lot different from your other stories, because I have Sherlock and Irene looming in my head all the time while I go through this story. Especially Irene. There is so little to be known about her, which is a shame, since she, well, seems awesomely awesomely awesomely awesome (I possess a rather small range of vocabulary, as you might have noticed.) In fact, I would love (lovelovelovelovelovelove) to read a Sherlock Holmes fanfic of yours, if you ever decide to write one (which is my way of saying, plzwriteoneofthoseohmygodimi ghtdieifyoudontkthxbye.)

Anyway, thank you for the read. I love your story, and I love you, and since ShikaTema is my first OTP, you will forever remain in my heart as one of the most awesome people ever. Lotbe out.
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow. I don't read many Sherlock stories, but I have read this one! Great job, SP7 :) I enjoyed it. Too bad they didn't end up together, as with Irene & Holmes.
iila chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm literally shaking with admiration right now. It was written so beautifully it hurts.
Although my experience with Holmes is barely the one with Robert Downey Jr in it, I kinda can picture the whole universe of this story.
Great job :)
jychan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
SUPERB! :)
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this fic, well depicted characters and greatly strung plot! I'm a big Holmes fan too, keep up the good work ! :)
CindyRex chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was brilliant.
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
X Infinity This story. That's it, i now pronounce that I love your writing. :D
Lambotrist chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well, that was thoroughly enjoyable. I'll admit I had a sense of familiarity as I read it which I'll attribute to your writing style mirroring the one to which this work is a tribute. My one issue in this case would be that the pairing wasn't resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you for letting me read.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to read something else so I can stop whatever it is I have been doing throughout this review that makes it seem weird.
Musings of a Reader chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
it was pretty good, even though i didn't fully understand it because of the uk english you use. english is not my first language, and so, yeah. i also like the way you make shikatema's relationship so mysterious, romantic, and complicated.

but anyway, i'm glad you're starting to post again. i thought you had completely left writing fanfics. a question, when are you going to continue 'Slave'? Are you abandoning it or is it on hiatus? please reply, because I really like the story and how complicated and dramatic it was.
Intuition chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Haven't read the story yet... but I'm already super-excited! After watching Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia, I was literally thinking that Shikamaru would make the perfect Holmes and Temari the perfect Irene Adler. I'm so glad someone else thought of it and took the time to actually write a story about it! I love the series!
Hellewise14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
WOW. Just wow. Definatly Holmes-ish. Shikamaru was brilliant! Temari was the perfect "villian". Telling the story from Choji's perspective made it all the more better. I started thinking Shikamaru was the smartest, but Temari definalty won. To bad they couldn't be together, but all's fair in love and war ;) beautifully written, best oneshot ive ever read.