Reviews for 365 Glass Beads
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I cried and bawled like a baby.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I Really liked this :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Truly amazing. :)
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is so beautifully written! I really enjoyed reading this, especially the way you potrayed Sasuke and Sakura's relationship with those glass beads. Great job- I sincerely hope you would write more of these SasuSaku fics! :D
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very simple writing, but still touching all the same. :)
sky's traffic chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Ah, this piece of work of yours is lovely. :)

Glass beads as team 7/friendship? That really unique!

I think I spotted a few minor mistakes, but that's okay. It's a wonderful piece - especially since you are a first timer! :)

Good job!

-xx
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ohayo.

I'd like to thank you for this fic,because it's very beautiful,sad and idea with the bracelets is good,it's simbolic and when I read that Sasuke still wore it,I understood that he's still Sasuke kun.I loved the angst that was in the I sooo want to see an end like this in the anime,it'll be amazing if Kishi will add some romance btween the two.

Tons of love and good luck.
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this! After a few months of reading hiatus (due to college and stuff) , I've finally read a beautiful fic! Your story made me cry. I loved the way you played with words. Great job! :)
skeptical chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey, this story's pretty good, I really loved the ending. You have a really cool writing style. Are you really 13?
E d e n chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
For this being your 'first' Naruto fiction, I'd have to applaud you.

There were some minor ..things in there that need some tweaking but I've passed by stories, which were 10th or a billionth attempt at writing Naruto and those don't even compare to this first attempt. So kudos to you.

This is certainly an interesting format you've got here, with the dots and wide spaces. Very simple, yet easy on the eyes and I guess suitable for this kind of story-telling.

Now, onto the minor things that need tweaking; okay, first off, the '-sick, twisted way, etc' repetition you've got going on... yes, I've seen stories where repetition works & is probably even helpful towards the narrative but here... here it just sounds like a line from those oh-so-woeful poems that small children write to lament their feelings on paper, and I know you're not one of those people. Angst is fine and all, as obviously that's what the whole story's tone was about, but there /is/ such a line that crosses from the sophisticated angst and into the overwhelming 'tears of despair' angst. You don't wanna go there.

Second thing. The 365 glass beads at the end...Alright, I get that you're still trying to keep with the theme of 'glass beads representing friendship/team 7', but other than that implication, there didn't seem to be a purpose.. 365 obviously represents the time it took for him to get out but it felt kind of random for Sakura to give him a glass-bead everyday... is there some kind of symbolism for that? (Besides the friendship thing, yes- but that has already been shown with the stringed bracelet/anklet she made for him, so what's the reason behind more beads?) I'm not saying to completely oust the idea, if you can elaborate it more in the story (but don't force the reason in) then it should be fine.

Third & final, I swear. The scene where Sakura was surprised that he still kept the anklet, I feel there should've been some kind of action in between their dialogues (like the other scenes) because it feels like Sasuke answered right after & we all know he likes to keep people waiting for his reply. (Hint: When Sasuke said he thought he had rid himself of her gift.)

BUT, besides all of that, I did like how you used flashbacks (the canon & your own inventions) to amp up the angst, and all angst-writers ..the good ones at least, know that memories..especially precious mementos can pull at any heart-string. You obviously knew that trick, even if it's a cliche one ;P It is used often for a reason. You've kept Sasuke and Sakura in character through-out, another plus (and a very important one, as proper characterization is a /must/ in any kind of fandom). The kiss was kind of abrupt, even if you specified it wasn't a 'romantic' one and a more bitter, fitting one for Sasuke (a good move on your part). Understandably, after beating Sakura to a pulp, they...came to terms and she hung out by his jail cell everyday for a year but that's all we knew and that isn't enough for that kiss afterwards. But since this is your first Naruto story, and you've managed all these details that far, I'll just pretend I didn't see.

Overall, very well-done for your first attempt. Just avoid overdoing the angst and you're on your way to golden. & welcome to the Naruto fandom [: Glad to have you on board the SasuSaku ship.
iamaninjahearmerawr chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i like your writing style!

and how the plot is original.

considering this is your first fic, i say you did great!

keep it up! :D
CHAAAAAAAAAAA1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
omg so I found ths story from xfucktheglasses's community and i love it! so deep. You shoould update soon. I realy like this. Thx! You made my day!
LilyVampire chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This made me cry. You are great, so keep writing. 3
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very nicely done- just the right amount of bitter-sweetness.
phakno chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is insanely good! Great syntax, makes it much easier to read :) I like the escalation of it as well! Excellent!