Reviews for Chasing Creatures
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Knew it was the Rat King, make a sequel please

That was just like the show, well done and awesome job
sylvator chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
awesome! they should totally make another episode out of this one. raph and mikey's antics are depicted exactly the same way as in the series. and don's excitement over the whole experience and Leo's cool leader attitude... amazing.
Vela513 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aw man, this was so spooky! Rats are such a good 'villain'! Innocent, background characters for the most part, until they suddenly multiply into thousands and thousands with scary mob intentions of doom! I'd love to see this story picked up again, you do tension and horror so well! :D

For some reason, the turtles investigating a compelling mystery is a favorite of mine to read about...

Wish we could leave more than one review per story :(
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
D: Oh no creepy ending gives me the heebie-jeebies! Nice job of writing them investigating, I could just see it. :3 Thanks for writing
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Creepy. I could feel their tension! Well written :)
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WTF?! That last bit was creepy! Geeze! LOL! Hahaha, scary freakin evil mutated rats! Haa, did love it tho when Mikey was teasing Raph about how surely he didn't think the rats were doing that on purpose. Oh but they totally WERE ! Yikes! Don't go back there alone, Donny! Listen to your bros! Good story like always. Loved the ending!
Kitty-Guardian Dorothy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh, its just the rat king... I always wondered why we never saw him much in the 2003 cartoon. Nice story dude
No More Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You can't leave a cliff hanger like that! Another chapter is a must! :D
HURRDURR chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
dude that gave me goosebumbs! great suspence :D