Reviews for Twisted Cinderella Story
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
:o! whens the next chappie comin up ?D" But this Chapter was awesome keep'em comin' :D
kakashihearts chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
is this the end? if not please keep going i luv this story
lexterminator chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I'm so happy Yusei is finally returning to his rightful home. I just can't wait for the next chapter. I want to meet the baby already!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Chapter 14
x0Francisco0x chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Damn, poor Yusei. That had to hurt. Bruno, why...
Lexi chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Oh my goodness, I couldn't sleep last night and I started your amazing story at 4:30 and just finished the last chapter you posted. I LOVE IT! It's perfect. I love how it mixes the aura of a fairy tale and the cute characters from 5D's! It's going to kill me until you update! I'll be waiting, keep going strong!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Chapter 13
Elizabeth Kururugi chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
such a cute story! "He looks kind of feminine?" that was pretty funny actually. I like the idea and that you don't follow the general storyline of Cinderella. What bothered me was that once she was 18 she didn't leave, but good thing Yusei did. I do think your characters speak a little too formally. If it's because it's a kingdom and it's old fashioned then fine but you'll have to keep it up all story long. Since Yusei is telling the story, he'd be a little bit more informal but still polite to people who treat him so kindly. Anyway, cute story and very interesting twist so far.
MakingMelody chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
oh man I cant wait for the update. good story!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, it's always Yusei to act like the girl in the fics when there is not one to start with, can't wait to read more!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sounds good so far really, can't wait to read more of it, keep going!
IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
This is horrifying and brutal and full of pain. Where has this story been all my life?! I thought dark!fics were dead but then I see this gem! Don't stop please or I may lose hope!
KaiFudo16 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
love this chapter love how yusei just ran out. jack i want him back so much anyway valentine day i made too vry happy people
firesarrow chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
yay i updated XDDDD omg i wanna no what happened in Yusei's repressed memories. The suspense is killing me XD.
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Ooooooh! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This one is really good! I really love the plot twist about Yusei being the Prince. That was awesome! I really want to know what happens next. This is a really awesome story!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »