Reviews for Twisted Cinderella Story
Haezeh chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Wow! That was fantastic! I never really like long stories but this on kept me on the edge of my selt. All the twists and turns were wonderful! Kudos to you (if this was AO3)!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
Chapter 16
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
:o! whens the next chappie comin up ?D" But this Chapter was awesome keep'em comin' :D
kakashihearts chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
is this the end? if not please keep going i luv this story
lexterminator chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I'm so happy Yusei is finally returning to his rightful home. I just can't wait for the next chapter. I want to meet the baby already!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Chapter 14
x0Francisco0x chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Damn, poor Yusei. That had to hurt. Bruno, why...
Lexi chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Oh my goodness, I couldn't sleep last night and I started your amazing story at 4:30 and just finished the last chapter you posted. I LOVE IT! It's perfect. I love how it mixes the aura of a fairy tale and the cute characters from 5D's! It's going to kill me until you update! I'll be waiting, keep going strong!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Chapter 13
Elizabeth Kururugi chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
such a cute story! "He looks kind of feminine?" that was pretty funny actually. I like the idea and that you don't follow the general storyline of Cinderella. What bothered me was that once she was 18 she didn't leave, but good thing Yusei did. I do think your characters speak a little too formally. If it's because it's a kingdom and it's old fashioned then fine but you'll have to keep it up all story long. Since Yusei is telling the story, he'd be a little bit more informal but still polite to people who treat him so kindly. Anyway, cute story and very interesting twist so far.
MakingMelody chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
oh man I cant wait for the update. good story!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, it's always Yusei to act like the girl in the fics when there is not one to start with, can't wait to read more!
YukiAndKyleKessler chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sounds good so far really, can't wait to read more of it, keep going!
IHaveAMessedUpSenseOfHumor chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
This is horrifying and brutal and full of pain. Where has this story been all my life?! I thought dark!fics were dead but then I see this gem! Don't stop please or I may lose hope!
KaiFudo16 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
love this chapter love how yusei just ran out. jack i want him back so much anyway valentine day i made too vry happy people
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »