Reviews for A Family Tradition
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/7
Their relationship is a total spot of interest isn't it. This incarnation of Mycroft is so intriguing.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 2/23
Enjoyed your story.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Brillant! I like this! great writing!
JiltedYellow chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Great story, loved it
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
HAHA! Absolutely LOVED this. The way you described Sherlock through that whole conversation made me laugh. Thank you :)
iii chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very amusing. Slightly sad to have missed the cupcake reaction. Sherlocks early birthdays sound like a lot of for Mycroft.
WreckedSolitaryHere chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was hilarious! And so well written. It's difficult to find a Sherlock fanfic that provides an accurate voice for the Holmes brothers, but this does so perfectly!
BlackenedAlice chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very interesting piece of writing. I enjoyed it very much.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
P'tfami chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Having whetted my appetite, it would be nice to imagine the Holmes christmas dinners - exploding crackers with cigerette smoke (Sherlock's face in HOB was priceless) for a start!

Great piece.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Pffft! Love it! I can so see Sherlock doing that to Mycroft. It's just so him, and I love how Mycroft thought it was over when it clearly wasn't.
Jason Layton chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Glad to read some solid oral health education, however I would like some flossing, maybe the use of tepes. Oh and rinsing tut tut. You need to leave the toothpaste on to have the maximum fluoride affect.

Jas xx
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love how very dedicated Sherlock is to celebrating his brother's birthday. :P
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
win! this was really cute.

and now i want bacon.