Reviews for The Slumber Party Crash
ZizumTG chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I've found ending to this story to be really needlessly cruel. I don't really find cruel beating to be funny, but if you really had to do it, then you reealy shouldn't describe it in detail. I mean broken arm? Not only that isnt funny that makes girls look outright psychotic! And they you're telling me that adults just say that "they probably deserve this". This is crazy and sadistic and I bet you would never write a story where boys beat girls like that. Disappointing.
Epic Laughter chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
OH MAN what a killer ending! So much happened, it's fantastic!

BUT OH MAN DUSTIN, I can't believe you did that to Seedos! I kind of want to kick Dustin in the face now, not going to lie! XDDD Corrupting the most innocent of dare he!

Awwww, all the guys got their asses kicked! At least Seedos got away; he's fragile and had no ill intentions! I loved the last little scene with he and Dastardos, and Magnar cameo, YAAAAY!

I loved EVERYTHING about this, amazing work! And you have NO IDEA how excited I am for the next story! :D
Epic Laughter chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
AHHHH, this is the best chapter so far! Confessions EVERYWHERE! The Dastardos bit was excellent too, oh man!

Awwww, Eddie! He actually got flustered, wow, way to go, Seiko! ;D I laughed at Petula yelling "HE'S MINE, BITCH!" from the basement, hehe!

This was absolutely PERFECT! I'll be looking forward to the last chapter for sure; fab work! :3
Tiigerliily chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Chapter 3

Wow, I can see your work improve! Keep it up like this; and I love the

Dastardos/Seedos plot!

Chapter 4

Wow, this is cute! I love how you describe the relationship between Maddie

and her parents! And, as I might've said before, I love the plot of Willy

and Lottie having a daughter together by itself!

Chapter 5

I love the detail of Eddie being allergic to Kittyflosses... Since hes

always getting bothered by Petula in Epics stories. XD

Thats it for now, I couldnt find the time to review the rest... Ill PM you soon

and very good job so far! :D
Epic Laughter chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
AHHHH, this was greatgreatgreat! :D

Oh man, Lottie...and Dustin is as hilarious as always! :3

I can tell truth or dare is going to get more and more interesting, hehe! I don't blame Sahari for freaking out, both from what she heard and who she saw!

Epic Laughter chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
oh my God Dastardos

Him messing with Maddie is ABSOLUTELY golden! AWESOME job! :'D You write him so well, it's fantastic!

And oh man, don't worry Leafos, I'm scared of horror movies too! XD
Epic Laughter chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Awwww, poor Sparty! Hopefully the truth will get to him eventually!

Sahari and Maddie were so dang funny with it though! XD

Oh man, them shoving Petula down the stairs...she deserved that! XDDDD
Epic Laughter chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Oh my God, Sahari...I know you were trying to rescue Maddie, but OMG! XDDDD You are a serious trooper, Sahari! That was a GREAT idea, certainly got Willy off their case! ;D

I can only IMAGINE what the boys are gonna think though, oh man!
Epic Laughter chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
TWO CLIFFHANGERS, DANG IT! XDDD On the bright side, I'm totally PUMPED for what you have in store!

Oh my God, the Would You Rather...Petula's answer made me crack up...and then CRINGE at that mental image! XD It's a perfectly in character answer, though, I must say!

Aww, Maddie likes Macaraccoons! She'd probably DIE of cute if she ever met Magnar! :3
Epic Laughter chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Oh man, no wonder Dass was disturbed by that diary! He's used to people HATING when he ghosts on through them! XD

Petula's entrance was grand, as was the boys' attempt to rescue Eddie! Imagining Seedos and Sparty in mustaches...oh my God. I bet they both looked super annoyed too! XDDDD
Epic Laughter chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
HAHAHA, Eddie's frantic texting and the brief scene with the Watching were AMAZING! :D

OH MAAAAAAN, Dass found something interesting, didn't he? OHOHOHO, this is gonna be good!
Epic Laughter chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
HAHAHA, oh man, way to go, Eddie! Get out of there before something you regret happens! ;D

Dustin is hilarious, as always, all of them are, actually! :D FAB work! Looking forward to more!
Epic Laughter chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Hehehe, oh my God, the banter between the boys is FAB, and Maddie's interactions with her parents were just PERFECT! I'm excited to see what happens at the sleepover~!
Epic Laughter chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Ahhh, you write for Dass so well! ;w; And hahaha, Seedos having an oak seed name Susie is probably entirely true! Dass knows him so well!

And YESSSS, Magnar makes an appearance! That's amazing; I'm flattered!

Go along, Dass, you know you want tooooo~
Epic Laughter chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Ehehehe, this just gets more and more fantabulous! Dustin is SUPER FUNNY, oh man, I knew he was faking being hurt! ;)

And him calling Sparty a fatass...oh my God. XDDDD This is so great!