Reviews for Night of Fun
NiceNipps chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I hope Gohan can explain to Videl how he really feels.
Kakarot Son chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
God I don't think I've actually reviewed shit in a while. but damn re-reading night of fun and nas got me too.

Chapter was fucking brilliant!

nice job randy :)
WineIXI chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Stupid gohan!
MetsLesterFan93 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I like this story a lot. I like Bianca too because she can play a few roles. She isn't interested in stealing Gohan from Videl, so she can help Gohan with this Videl situation, and can simultaneously be a potential threesome member since she seems to be bi. I think they'll make up once Gohan explains he's interested but just doesn't want to go so far so quickly.
Kakarot Son chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
pretty good chapter here.

this light hearted stuff, tis to die for.
SierraLarson chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Gonna get some Gohan and Videl action now. o3o Can't wait.
Miyu kuran chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Hold on is Bianca Bi or something?
ijustwokeup chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
How dare Bianca fondle Gohan like that! D:

Unacceptable!
just chillin.killin chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
i think bianca is going to get videl to kiss her.
NiceNipps chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
what a wicked way to torture a reader, leaving it hanging like that. ;)
lancecomwar chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Interesting story...

Wonder how far it will be taken? ... /cough

Anyway, yep.
loring638 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
i will definatly mark kings down as a party game. "Pretty toes" ... wtf? anyways, great chapter, loved the style (and the breasts) can't wait for the next chapter
DBZ101 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Wonderful chapter continue this story
Ri696q chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Just gonna give a review even though I wrote parts of it. Shen, in Kings you don't have a hand of cards as they are all spread out and you take turns drawing out a card, drinks as the card tells you to, and then place it ontop of the bottle. I thought I made sure to explain that in the beginning of the chapter... So it would be impossible to look at Gohan's cards.
Sera chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Go on please, it s funny :D
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »