Reviews for Night of Fun
Sera chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Go on please, it s funny :D
DemonFiccer chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I'm looking forward to your update to this. I swear, Gohan's probably thinking the fights against Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell were nothing compared to this.
Darsca chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Oh me oh my! Thoroughly enjoying reading this D Very, very funny and kinky. I liek! I'm still debating whether I feel sorry for or am very jealous of Gohan right now. Please update again and continue the story _
LiiMakino chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Well, that was really funny! (:

I'm kinda jealous for Videl. I mean, someone

get those bitches off Gohan! lol

Anyway, hope you guys update this and the other stories soon.

I just found out your profile and I'm loving it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
omg pleeaassseee update this very soon it is edging amazing, please update now
LadyLaide chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Goodness! This is outrageous! A very nice chapter indeed! I don't know if I was cringing more from the image of several pairs of dangling breasts out or laughing at the little war for Gohans attention, all of this while he was trying to control his "urges"-Master Roshi style XD

Looking forward to the next game of Kings!
jgkitarel chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is quite amusing. Of course, I remember some of the times when I was drinking as a teen and playing cards with similar stakes.

Heh, Gohan, Videl, you two are going to have one awkward as hell morning by the way this is going.
loring638 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Ha-ha! Oh my god! ah-ha-ha! that was one of the funniest stories i've ever read! Please dont stop! Oh ha-ha! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
good story please keep on writting!
EmD23 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Reactions about his arms bt none about his shirt? That's odd.

So Gohan is standing with 5 totally naked girls (cept Videl)?

Lucky bastard.
sonic.last chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
This is getting better and better. LOL and their reaction to Gohan with his shirt off is priceless.
Kakarot-Matt chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
totally magnificent piece of work you got here, keep up the good work :)
SilviaS7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Please, please, please do not stop writing this. It can be sexy and hilarious at the same time, which in my personal head!canon pretty much sums up the Videl and Gohan relationship in its entirety.

I hope this conveys that I have thoroughly enjoyed what has been provided so far and that I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
sonic.last chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is awesome man, update it soon.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awkward doesn't even begin to cover it. I have a feeling it will come down to both Gohan and Videl on the last hand.

On the other hand, The ladies are certainly in for a show once Gohan starts losing articles of clothing.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »