Reviews for The Rising Phoenix
nire47 chapter 42 . 7h
You give such great description of the battles. Excellent!
Simianpower chapter 9 . 4/19
Wow, your "heroes" are even worse than terrorists. They blow shit up at random, and then DON'T kill their enemies but rather almost curse their friends. I'm done. There's a reason the "good guys" lost in your world: they're too stupid to win. I said this on Chapter 1, and I'll say it again now: you don't win a *war* by punching out enemies that will torture you to death if the positions were reversed. This story is unreadable because the good guys are too stupid.
nire47 chapter 19 . 4/18
I really like these broadcasts.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 4/18
If Harry's 22, as mentioned a few chapters ago, then he dueled Riddle way more than 2 years ago. More like 4-5 years ago. Unless you're changing that bit of canon, which hasn't been mentioned anywhere...
nire47 chapter 3 . 4/16
I forgot how much I like this story.
Simianpower chapter 2 . 4/14
This is retarded. Stupefy? Really? They've lost a WAR, not just a few schoolyard skirmishes, and a free shot at Bellatrix's back is wasted on a stunner? These people deserve their fates. And Voldemort using a tripping jinx and some "really dark" pain curse rather than a killer? Badly written chapter, not worth continuing. Sorry.
By the way, what happened to Harry's parseltounge?
HG4EVER69 chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Just finish reading ch 37. Harry should have brat the crap out of ron and sent him and hermionie home, telling them to send someone back who wasn't selfish idiots.
jadely31 chapter 47 . 9/24/2014
Great story, I read it all in the last few days. Now I have to get some sleep. I liked very many aspects of it. Glad that not everyone survived, that would have been unrealistic. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of your writing.
thaumaturge1618 chapter 46 . 8/27/2014
P.S to my earlier review. As I said, this is one of the best fics I have ever come across. it seems surprising that there are only 340 odd reviews so far. This story deserves 1000s. The incredible depth and quality of your work deserves them. I saw that your publish date is in Jan 2012 and finish in oct 2012. That may have been a reason ironically. You have such an incredible upload rate ( yay!) that your story was not in the incomplete limbo for long. Usually as a reader one follows them as they slowly march to finish line gathering reviews and followers :). For yours, as it was finished so soon it seems it didn't stay in limbo for long so most readers came across it finished - hence one cheerleading post-finish review :). I would recommend putting this story on some of the groups :). Dun be disheartened by the paltry reviews so far. I am sure many loads more people will come. You have huge depth to your writing skills and can easily write professionally. such quirks as mentioned above shouldn't put you down :). Sorry for blabbering.. keep writing. take care. cheers
thaumaturge1618 chapter 47 . 8/27/2014
incredible! What an epic story! Hats off to you. Riveting stuff - both the depth and quality of the plot - the twists and turns as well as the quality of your writing. The character development was incredible - this story had such depth - all the characters were very well done. I loved how balanced you kept this story - lots of struggles - personal, interpersonal as well as plot arcs. The fighting scenes - esp the final battle was very well done. I loved your Severus Snape - the spying, character development etc. You have huge talent as a writer. Am a fan! I hope you keep writing! Cheers
nire47 chapter 47 . 7/21/2014
I tremendously enjoyed this story.

Though I had kinda hoped that Harry would've revealed himself to Riddle, like as a surprise.
nire47 chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
I enjoy Sirus as one of my favorite characters but he is just pissing me off. Are you sure there is no horcrux on him?
nire47 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
YES! The Weasley's are back! I've been waiting for them for a while.
nire47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Okay. I'm hooked. Let's see what is in store...