Reviews for Regrets Remain, But I'll Move On
Rose of Salkara chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
... I'm a tink... when Shian told me Gerrant died... :C I punched him in the face- naw. I didn't... Instead I went to kill Leviatha. Too bad the bishop isn't here... Heck, if I owned DN, Imma wipe dat stupid piece of poo off the face of this WORLD :C
I remember wasting 6 blue birdies complaining to the world how DN killed Gerrant D:
HOLY SHAT HE SMILED. D: (being a tink, I don't know that much)
OH SHAT OH SHAT OH SHAT *Fangirl faint*
It's like... They make him epic... They make his BACKSTORY epic... they make his IDENTITY epic.. they make his SKILLS epic... THEN THEY KILL HIM WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? DDDDDDDD:
Join me on Dragon Nest so we can complain of it together :D Find me as Songtale or SongChaos.
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I did too. I cried when he died too.

I was like TTTT *watches him die -shivers run down spine when my character got his essence-* TTTTTT

One of the last things on my mind was how I was gonna tell Argenta. I was like 'SCREW ALL OF YOU... I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN... -SOBSOB-' and Velskud didn't make it easier!

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Me: "I KNO-HO-HO-HO-W! TTTT" So nice to see Dragons Nest fanfiction :D
KrioKiro chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Its incredible how good this is, its like it describe my thoughts to the point. Ur really good at writing, and it would be awsome if u made an entire story, soon Geraint wil show up in the manga, chapter 3 its just searching the web.

I play the greenwood server, my main is a lv 36 FU but im working on it, name is 15MaiaFU im making some fan art of her, me and my friends, im hinking about making my own manga if I become good enough, sorry the typos im writing from the tiny keyboard of my phone, yeah and the "Argenta is going to. Kill me" part, wonder how it goes in the next update, but im pretty sure (or rather clinging to the last piec of. Hope after I got Geraint killed) that hel come back, he just have to, and godess did I feel stupid and so pissed when I found out the truth, ofcourse I had to have it all explained to me, I had no frikking clue.

I started to pu it in another way: the bishop sen Geraint away to die.

*RAGES*
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*cries* uwahhhh! I should do a fan art! Yes, yes, I'll personally hand it to you via email! GERAINT, NOOOOOOOOO! Btw, why style is akarios' hair and what color?