Reviews for Growing Together
Scarecrow314 chapter 14 . 10/17
Wow, these are awesome! I just love all of your Muppet fanfictions, everyone is perfectly in character and your whimsical sense of humor is perfectly befitting for the Muppet crew. I especially love your characterization of Gonzo; he's my favorite character of all fiddly-dang time, and it'd be an understatement to say you did him justice! I especially love his relationship with Camilla, they're such an adorable couple and I love seeing their Billie grow up a little each time we see her :'D Also, your OC Janken is also really awesome, and his backstory is really cool. I'm not too good at critiques, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these with the world; your Muppet fics always brighten my day, and I can't wait to read more!
eventyraren chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I just have to say this was grate stories. I am surprise of how you had the Swedish chef actually speak Swedish (I am from Sweden so I know) ore sometime speak swedes. If you use this letter ø then he do not speak Swedish he speak Norwegian, (that is a Norwegian letter in Sweden we use Ö just so you know).

I have to admit that the chef is the only character I have a hard time buying. It can be that I am from Sweden and know that what he say is not Swedish, but the hardest part for me is that he do not speak English. you can't get in to any university after school if you have not pass English class. also why did he leave Sweden if he do not speak any other language?

The fact that I can buy that a frog can talk, a pig can sing and a bear can tell jokes but not that a chef from Sweden can't speak English you see how unlikeable that is. I have no idea why I tell you all this I just have to.

As I said grate stories (Muppets from Earth, Masks and Growing Together) and I hope you do more soon.
the electric phantom chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
This combines the Muppets, Weird Al, Muppets From Space, and the Star Wars episode.
Miss Amby chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
did miss. piggy grow wings? are they really going on a date? can't wait to see what happens.
Classicsrule chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So far I'm liking what I see. Is this going to take place throughout the entire second season of the muppet's revival? Well, that'll probably be answered when this story ends. Heh.

As long as I get to see more Gonzo cuteness and Kermit hilarity, I'm all for it. :D
IcyJade2007 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Nice beginning:D can't wait for the update!