Reviews for Blindsided
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Excellent start!
Elenhin chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Well, I liked most of it, can't say I liked those last two words, theat the end business, didn't like that at all... ;) Great way going at it though, hah, get that sucker. Bugger thought he could charm them all, I reckon he forgot that Brick's a charmer too, and chicks prefer an honest lier to a bad one, I think. Aint' all that good at chicks... ;) Great chaptewr though, serves him right rotting in jail, they threw away the key, right?

Can't wait for the next one. At least that takes the bite out of the the end stuff. ;) Really liked it *hugs*
Elenhin chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Chatper was great, this thing is bad... I loved the way Dale testified, heh, he's a smart one that one, I like him, lots. I be he enjoyed it lots, he's pretty clever. They have a funny relationship, Brick and Dale. There's nothing they wouldn't do for each otehrs, but they kinda sometimes show it different ways, very interesting.

The rest was good too, But I liked that best. :D Gonna try read the next chapter now, if this blooming thing lets me.. ;) *hugs*
Rowdy Tanner chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Hearing Clint's ideas made my blood boil! Thank you for letting us see inside his tiny mind! Great story, well done. Can't hardly wait for the crossover!
Rowdy Tanner chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Another great chapter. Jack's character always bugged me but I'm warming to him now! Poor Brick finding out about Skates. Wondering what will happen next and really looking forward to more!
Elenhin chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Me likey, Brick is one hech of a tough guy, he really knows how to cowboy up. I can picture how hard it is for him, he just won't let hard win over right. That's about the best a man could ever hope to be.

Loved the part where Jack said he was proud, and Bricks' reaction to it. Having waited all his life for it, but it wasn't quite worth the beating. Good one, great chaper, I'm really looking forward to the next one... :D

*hugs* Elenhin
Rowdy Tanner chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Short but to the point! I'm glad there will be an expert witness to explain Brick's condition to the jury. Good chapter.
Rowdy Tanner chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
I have totally enjoyed reading this! Every character's reaction to Brick's condition (especially Jack and Skates) struck me as accurate. I do hope there is more to come?
Elenhin chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
I'm not surprised that triggerd it. Brick is strong, very strong, he takes a lot and keeps on, for him to have such trouble it's bad, and getting it all back in a rish like that might be near as hard as the original attack was. Never underestimate the pwoer of memory.

I love the way you tell Jack, reminds me of the song the box. He mightn't always show it the way some would want, but damn does he care... :D

Great chapter *hugs* Elenhin
PaulaXan chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Loved the wisdom Jack showed to get through to Brick. :) Short, but powerful chapter. :)))
Elenhin chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter. I can sure understand Brick, both ways. Why it'd made him feel like that. Skates is kinda well meaning I guess, but she's got a funny way of dealing with stuff. She acts like she wants a knight in shiny armour, but she don't always wanna go through with it. She jumps in and backs out. I think. Great the way you did Jack, I thought it was awseom. counting to ten, tweny and then mentally doing the transmission, great way to portray the way JAck is, the kind of man he is.

Very true, he'd never sugar coat it, and Brick is quick to flare, and can smoulder for a long time,but hes not really one for sugar coating either. Jack and Brick are enough alike that they clash, and enough different that they don't always understand each others, but I think Jack understands him better now than he used to. Kinda interesting.

Gret chapter, thank you for writing it now. *GLOMP*
Elenhin chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Review thingy being funny, see if it works.

Great chapter, I liked the way it played out, Brick is kinda smart in a way you know. He might hate what has happened, but it has so he's more interested in picking up and going on than to be mad based on what was.

In a way, He's a lot like Biggles. What has happened has, no point in second guessing yourself, that won't take you anywore, so just cowboy on. I think I recall Biggles telling Ginger something like that.

I sure can understand why Leigh and Cassidy are mad, hell, I'd be too, amazing what Brick can forgive, but I think he forvgives a lot easier than he forgets. It's funny how that can work. I liked that part where he couldn't go into the barn, know how that feels. You know it ain't there no more, but the hell you can go there and find out...

Great chapter 'hugs* Elenhin
PaulaXan chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Just caught up with this...I'm glad Brick is out of the hospital and speaking (what he can) up.

I'll be looking forward to more!
Elenhin chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I like it, very well done. I felt really sorry for Dale tehre, heck, facing Jack McKenna with stuff like that, takes guts... Dale sure fits in like part of the family, but Jack can come down pretty hard on him at times.

I like Brick too, he's stubborn and he'll let you know it. I can see him doing it too, take the embaresment to make sure the guy gets all that he's got coming to him. And I don't think it's jsut cause of what he did to him eiher, he'd be wnating to protect women too.

A good chapter, very good.

I didn't miss anything did I? any subtle hints of other fandoms and stuff? ;)