Reviews for Collide
Raeyl chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Besides Victor's horrible ending and Dani and Cole's shit this was a good ending.
Raeyl chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
This one could/should have been longer.
Raeyl chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Uhhh Dani wouldn't do that to her sister... But I like Star with Luke's son. He's hot!
Raeyl chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
How can he be RANDOMLY turning into a vamp... onto next chapter!
Raeyl chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Ok apparently you really dislike Blair... and Victor... and prolly Holly...
Raeyl chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
You're making me hate Victor! But I love Victor, he was the first Todd I knew!

I love the John dreams of being Caleb. It's a really good plot device!

I just love your stories!
Raeyl chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Wow everyone is in therapy with Marty!
Raeyl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Damn, I'm gonna love this one the most!
Rainstorm55 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Wow, is Victor thinking of who I think he might be thinking of?

If so, I smell...dare it I say 'sequel'?

I know it's bold to say the word, and honestly this is wrapped up so neatly I wouldn't mind if there isn't one. I just couldn't resist it because I love seeing my girl as the object of romantic ambition after all she's been through.

Humor and happy endings...sigh. :-)
Melissa Brooks chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I loved the happy endings all around and I'm ecstatic that Marty agreed to marry Todd.
Rainstorm55 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I teared up when Hope called Marty "Gramma" because that's what I called mine...well, my Mom's mother. My Dad's mother we called Meme. My niece calls my parents Meme and Pepe as will her sisters Gid willing, and she calls her other GPs (my BIL's parents) Sitto (grandmother) and Jeudo (grandfather).

I adore the image of them banding together to step in and temporarily bring Hope away from the cray. Sometimes I'd like to smack Cole though he has a good heart. Sigh.

Can't wait to read the conclusion!
Rainstorm55 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
I hope it's not too early for Sam's innocent babe!

Speaking of innocent Sams, I do love Sam M. He has such a great heart.

I think Cole best watch his mouth - I know he wants to protect Marty but he shouldn't talk to her that way in front of Todd, or at all.

I love the lightning pace of this tale and applaud the way you can pack so much action into each episode. Applause...
Rainstorm55 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Aw, Dani needs to wise up here. What she's doing to Starr isn't right. And as for Cole, it takes 2 to tango!

I really love seeing Marty and Laura together - 2 very graceful, beautiful, loving women. :-)
Rainstorm55 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Dani needs to learn to be a sister! Sorry to be judgmental but starr did give him a baby after all!

It is such a unique, fitting choice to have Luke and Laura try and help Marty and Todd since their sad history is so similar.

Kelly Monaco is do gorgeous that I live to read stories where her characters feature. Have you ever youtubed her on Dsncing with the Stars? Amazing. :)
Rainstorm55 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I love John's honesty to Sam - "You're the one that I want - you are the one I want. Ooh, ooh, ohh, honey - " Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

Ah, get lost, ya busybody! Leave Ethan and Starr alone. I abhor nosy parkers. :-}

Marty would look so beautiful in a white nightie, no wonder Todd was entranced. Smirk. But uh-oh - I didn't read any mention of our turmoiled kids using any protection. Dun dun dun?

I love the fast-paced storyline segues in this tale - it's very soap-like! (Compliment. Praise, like Mercedes said in Season 3 of "Glee".)