Reviews for i carry your heart with me
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The emotion you thread into your stories is excellent. I loved every minute.

Alethea
S chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Incredible. My mouth is just hanging open because of this story. Beautiful.
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So, I've poked around The Hunger Games archive before and haven't found much, but this is beautiful. I LOVE their emotions; it's raw, it's painful and it's perfect. I just love all of your stories(:
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
'Late mornings are spent for lazy lovemaking on his studio floor and late afternoons consist of her sitting in his chair, phone pressed to her left ear, listening to Gale's voice while he kneads dough and paints flowers on cakes that they never really have the appetite to eat. (In three months there will be a little boy named Gale Rory and a little girl named Rue Primrose in the empty house and they will be a family, something he always wanted and something she never considered to consider.)'

i cried when i read that.
wavewhiteflag chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This deserves so many more reviews! It's lovely, and I really enjoy that it's from Peeta's point of view.
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Lovely. Wonderful style, very in character, and I don't know-I really loved the addition of Haymitch's death.

Beautiful use of the poem.
DeeDeeINFJ chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautiful, and I love that poem. So glad you used it.
sighsandsorrows chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awwwww :3 I really liked how it was told. Third person adds so much more information that really adds to the story.

x