Reviews for Fun and Games
Oh, the GLaDOS-ness is so confusing! XD
Purest of the Hearts chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
*Cocks eyebrow*
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Well, it was kinda obvious the GLaDOS in your head was the real one, Chell. She was rude -n-
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
...Caroline?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OH GOD O-O GLaDOS, DA HELL IS GOIN' ON HERE?!
Why chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Please finish this. This is the greatest fanfiction I've ever read and I want more. I need to know how it ends. Why do you have to leave it on a cliffhanger?
Silverstreams chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Faving this because this is one of my FAVORITE Portal stories, and I honestly can't believe that I haven't already. It's just amazing, okay. Wonderful plot and wonderful writing.
Thyatira chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
This is interesting. I'm not sure where you're going with it, but I'd like to find out. Provided you actually continue that is. I hope you do. Thanks for the story!
kojum chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Such an awesome idea for a story! I really love how you're using the whole "which one is the real one" thing; it's adding this whole other unique layer to the fic that I find really interesting and awesome. It's confusing the hell out of both Chell and me, and I'm really enjoying that! And, on top of that, the writing itself is just excellent. I especially love how IC your GLaDOS(es) are. I think that by the end of Portal 2 she's really grown into a character with two very different (but still related) sides, and I'm seeing both of them through this implant-vs-mainframe conflict. Which I love. Have I mentioned that? I love it. Such a great idea.

Definitely looking forward to more! What with this strange stasis person and the real Chell getting trapped with a hallucinated Wheatley, the situation's really heated up.
Topaz18 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
*confused* What? Hm.. Oh Okay! This story is a tad bit confusing, but I still like it!
RailaDraconis chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I haven't read a lot of Portal stories, but so far, this story is one of the better ones. Please don't drop it like so many other authors do.
GrygrFlzr chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I'm really confused on which GLaDOS is which... Damn it...

Unique plot line, I'll give you that. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
The Different Turret chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Rattmann. You. Haz. REVENGE!
InvaderGLaDOS chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is really good! It's a little confusing, but I really want to find out what happens...