Reviews for His Past
enchantmentanjel chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Great story! I loved it!
itricky chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
aww what a sweet flashback maybe i should try that out at a bar
itricky chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
that was a beautiful opening chapter wow I mean you ended it so gracefully.
cemmia chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Awesome story!
magical origami chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
I love your story :3 when she forgot her pass I thought it was torture to read about it, not of all from Darly's point of view.

Sequel?
MagsWrites chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
Great story!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
oh Sammie :( poor sweetheart
Shane's a dick hole, and Sage is a dear with a big heart and Daryl is just so great and sweet, and good, and wonderful and sexy as sin...need I go on? ;)
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
oh poor Sammie, her first sexual experiences shouldn't have been that :(
Gary the Snail x3 chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
-Okay, so i absolutely loved this story. but sammie just REALLY annoyed me. I get that she needed Sage i do , i REALLY get that. it's just that, Sage was raped and was traumatized to. so she needed daryl to lean on. i really think sammie got off way to easy with shooting daryl .Just UGH , sammie bugged me because i get she was a kid and she was raped but Sage did need someone (daryl) to take care of her, and Carol was taking care of sammie. I don't know if it's just because i don't really like kids and thats why i didn't really like her and everything she did annoyed me... but yeah. JUST ALL THAT.
-the one part i kinda did like her in was when she talked to Daryl, about his abuse and how to make it better. but that was like the only part i liked her in.
- haha but I reaaallllyyy don't want you thinking this was a 'i hate you story' type of review 'cause i loved it. I love ALL or your stories just none of them annoyed me as much as this one .
vexingvixen7 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Yay! Loved this story. It was amazing as always!
Sunnymuffins chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Awesome story -)
NoLongerUsing-2012 chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
I LOVE this story so much! I had to read it twice! *hint hint* sequel *hint hint* prequel *hint hint*. My favourite of yours by far!
zaii chapter 23 . 3/10/2012
omg this is a very very great story :D too bad its the end though but Sage/Daryl still rocks! XD
mrs.reedus chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice start!
Alina Maxwell chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
Great job on this chapter! Keep up the good work and please update again soon! :D