Reviews for Can't Find My Way Home
DemiLovatoFanFer chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
this is just amazing... really
blamlove83 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow I am very impressed that you were able to write a chapter this long. Pretty awesome :)
fanfanfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was lovely , actually, I'd love to see where it goes.
LunaDragonx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is really good, any chance of more please?
nardy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm really impressed. this piece is so good and so moving... So even with this unusual pairing it 's perfect;

*hugs*
Bootsie9808 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was amazing! First time? I Couldn't tell! :D bravo bravo
dracowillbeloved chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
i just wanted to let you know, it was 10,557 words worth reading! great story :)
samlover14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm not gonna lie, it's 4am, and about halfway through the fic I was completely convinced someone had broken into my house.

That being said.

Great work. I had to have a moment of silence, though, because I'll ship Klaine until I die and it was kind of sad and perfect.

And the guys in my fics never shut up about their feelings either. I've been trying to make them lately, because they don't come off as realistic men, but i said screw it and let them talk all they want.

Great story.

Samantha.
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Simply an amazing story, there characters were spot on and you have an amazing ability to show emotion.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Although I would never want to see Finn or Blaine hurting that badly in the show, I can't imagine a more befitting way for this pairing to occur. Your story is a stark reality check for these 2 characters and I can appreciate the likelyhood of this actually happening in the future. Finn has matured perfectly, especially with the experimentation and smoking. Blaine is also perfectly dramatic, as hoped. Seriously, great one-shot.
Celestial Chaos chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful work. It was a long read, but a great way to pass my lunch break at work. Poignant piece, too! The descriptions of their feelings and how utterly clueless Finn is throughout most of it was perfectly written. I could really sympathize with the characters, and empathize with Blaine due to something similar happening to me. You managed to capture their personalities very well. If this ever turns into more, I'd be happy to read it!
RdheadGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh lordy, this was heartbreaking yet amazing all at the same time! It was a wonderful 9,000 fic and call me selfish but I wish there were more, like a sequel of sorts to see where they go from the end X)

I thought you captured both boy's character quite well. I ached reading how Blaine was reacting with Carol, knowing that all along it was just comfort. So sad knowing Kurt cheated on him, poor bb :( But also, Finn, clueless as usual (XD) but damn glad Blaine talked it out and stated the obvious.

I know it seems they're just using each other to forget the past, but at the end it does seem they can make a new, and great, future for the two of them! Blinn's always been one of my favorite non-canon/crack ships.

Your writing was fantastic, emotions covered so well and it was easy for me to feel the flow of your style. I'm not a huge reader of angst, but thought this was just perfect! :)
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ugh, you are the worst. Why would you make me cry like this in the middle of the night?

Although I though Finn was a bit ooc, this was truly beautiful. Keep up the good work.
ForTheLoveOfSory chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
PERFECT. THIS IS PERFECT. There must be more!
Mimiminaj chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OK. First - Excellent story. It was kind of depressing what with all their emotions, but i guess every story can't be a fairytale. Yours was really good though!

Second - Your writing style is flawless. I wish i had your abilities to capture emotions/feelings, because you seriously portrayed them so well.