Reviews for A Man's House Is His Castle
I don't know if you are still writing this...but if you are then please please update!
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 3/20
i know it has been two years but is anymore coming?
aligal528 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
When I stumbled across this, I was surprised to learn that it was the only HouseXCastle crossover. I always thought it'd be an interesting combination of complex characters. This story was off to an excellent start. I just wish it had been continued.
Cutiekate8 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Ryan and Espo are a little ooc about Castle, but I like it.
BTW. I LOVE that title. I found this story, saw this title and laughed. Good job.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Nice chapter!
CJaMes12 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This is a great story, everyone in character and not to mention the research that has gone into it. Great!
FORD B chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Good read! Hope it gets continued!
Tmoney1163 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I think this is really good so far...
Hawthornbranch chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I'm really enjoying this combination so far. You've picked my favorite collection of House characters, and I'm looking forward to finding out where this is going to go. Thanks for sharing.
Ygritte the Huntress chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Awesome!
missbluebutterfly chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Love this, my two favourite shows, I hope you will continue it!
sydney chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
love when house talks about castle sound just like the character
can't wait til the next chapter
Victoria Thurlow chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Man this is so good Love the characterisations they're spot on! Also very impressed with all the medical stuff, no idea if it's right but it sounds good X) can't imagine how hard it must be to write because of all the medical stuff. Looking forward to see where this goes. All in good time eh :)
Blackadder VII chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
..Oops press the wrong button. I meant awesome. I loved how Castle was able to analysis House. It was fascinating to see Castle's opinion on House. Loved you introduced Beckett, can wait to see her opinion on House. She may arrest him :) All up this story is awesome, you've had me hooked to this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Blackadder VII chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Thank you for writing such awesome stories that are a absolute delight to read :) I been wondering when you'd update this story and you didn't disappoint. The first part was exactly like a House episode, with the diagnosis session with House and his team. I loved you use of medical language and terms. You have clearly done quite a bit of research on this topic. An there was that humor there that makes House so fun to watch, I also found it funny that House was a fan of Castle's books. An I thought the Castle part was very awes