Reviews for A Man's House Is His Castle
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 7/23
Nice good tale.
DemilyCaskett4ever chapter 6 . 6/30
Can you please finish this story its really good
Any hope of an ending? Now bothe series have ended seems only fitting this story does as well! Lol
Special Fangirl chapter 6 . 4/15
This is fantastic! I really wish you'd continue
Why not finished? I quite enjoyed it. :)
SoleFaith chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Oh My Gosh. This is Just-I'm in class and I'm holding back my fangirling for this House and Castle crossover so difficultly that I am basically in tears. Did I mention that I'm in love with this. I'm so dead right now. Oh jeez.
guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
It's great. Please continue writing
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Hey, it's been two years and it's still RJ be only House/Castle crossover, and this one has not been updated in a long time. please continue this is really interesting. plz plz plz will you continue it?...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
I don't know if you are still writing this...but if you are then please please update!
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
i know it has been two years but is anymore coming?
aligal528 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
When I stumbled across this, I was surprised to learn that it was the only HouseXCastle crossover. I always thought it'd be an interesting combination of complex characters. This story was off to an excellent start. I just wish it had been continued.
Cutiekate8 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Ryan and Espo are a little ooc about Castle, but I like it.
BTW. I LOVE that title. I found this story, saw this title and laughed. Good job.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Nice chapter!
CJaMes12 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This is a great story, everyone in character and not to mention the research that has gone into it. Great!
FORD B chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Good read! Hope it gets continued!