Reviews for Tormenting the Dead
TheTornPrince chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant Simply brilliant... As you see with my name i am a fan of the 13 ghosts as well... the fist chapter is great it builds up interest imedietly! i beg of you to Continue the story! PLS!
Farrahmack chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
i had an alternate ending to 13 ghosts Deniss lives it was like forty pages my computer crashed im upset now, your story cheers me up lol
Mongoose chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
These stories are incredible! You are an amazingly talented writer...but I have to ask...where the hell are the rest of the stories? I am actually on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment...write soon!
RaiderTKD chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Ah! A nice prequel! It's interesting really, how you managed to create believable ways of how Dennis and Cyrus captured the ghosts. Just a few things to say though... The Bound Woman's real name is Susan LeGrow (not sure about the spelling). Other than that, everything else is peachy keen. Good job, keep it up.
DarkXeno chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
interesting take on the whole "ghost" thing. I saw the second half of the movie just last night, and I have to say, your fic was interesting, to say the least.
Rose Atlee chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Aww...you didn't finish it! Hope you're still around here to be able to! This is very well done!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 5 . 10/14/2004
hey, i want to see how the rest were captured
Seven Positions chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
Hah, this was cool. I liked how you put Kalina and Damen in there, it helps explain how they know them from the beginning of the film. I'm curious as to how Dennis fell in love so quickly- but I suppose it's easy when they're pretty much your only choice. _;;

Behold the longest review I've ever written.
Desdamona chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
your fic is really good so far, but i can't wait until you get to the Angry Pricess, she is my favorite. so hurry and update.
yc-chik43 chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
this was amazing the only other thing i have to say was that the Bound Womans name was Susan Legrow..so yeah other then that it was amazing! I LOVE IT
Heather chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Yeah! I've always wondered about how they died and such(don't have the DVD) really cool. please finish!
raditus chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
This was a great story. I loved it.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
um...which ghost is breaker? I know

Firstbournson AngryPrincess tornprince Boundwoman Pilgrimmess Diremother greatchild Jackal Juggernaut Hammer torso WitheredLover...Thats all i know...and Dennis! But pple keep talking about Breaker..Who the Hell Is Breaker? anyway continue plz!
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Wow! Thats Good! I Love this Story Update soon...Poor Jessicka!hmm...
baily89 chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
I really like this story please keep writing!