Reviews for Falling For Him
I loved this story and it's clear you've given up on it completely. I just wish you had put up a notice of that on the story summary so people wouldn't be disappointed at no ending. It's poor showmanship doing this, at least tell people first. What a waste of a fantastic storyline.
gracedreamcloud chapter 18 . 7/18
Please update soon. This is fantastic!
gracedreamcloud chapter 17 . 7/18
Drunk Thea is freaking hilarious
gracedreamcloud chapter 7 . 7/18
The whole part with the doors in the mind and memories was really interesting and creative.
gracedreamcloud chapter 1 . 7/18
First chapter and it's amazing already
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 18 . 7/7
Duuuuuude, updaaaaate
EdnaH chapter 18 . 6/15
Please update! Ahhhhhj
Khailey Egen chapter 18 . 5/29
Oh my God. When will you update? This story is so freaking awesome!
jd009 chapter 18 . 5/11
please please update. I have read and re read this story soo many times now i practically know it off by heart. It still makes me laugh out loud, cringe at the embarrassing bits and jump up and down like a fan girl when Logan and Thea interact. I love how Thea thinks, and Jubes just cracks me up for hours with her "experiments" lol. It would be great to see more of Logan and Thea, but until you do decide to update (I live in hope :D) I will probably still reread this story another fifty times its that good. You really make my day with story and I know i am not alone in my assessment that this is truly one of the best most entertaining stories out there on this site.
Renji504 chapter 18 . 3/19
I LOVE this story please update! I know it's been a while since you updated it but don't leave the story incomplete Please update please!
ansnhyl chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Why did you stop? Please update I know you haven't in a while but PLEASE DO!
mehguhn chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
I need you...to update this...asap. Please?!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Oh my goodness this is amazing, just pure out brilliance, I hope you add a new chapter soon,
poisonXivy chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
i know you havnt updated in a long time, but i hope you pick this back up! i just love it :)
orangeporqupine chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
Please uodate soon i love this story but i dont like jubeilee she is way to meddlesome