Reviews for Zero Challenge
X6shinX chapter 1 . 10/13
I am sorry I discovered this so late! But even if you don't write anymore, I hope you'd be able to see this comment. I love what you have written so far! Thank you for enriching the fandom!
ZEROS DA BEST chapter 2 . 8/2
I know this sin't related.. :/ But did zero turn into a level E? I hope
not! :(
Loved all of these chapters! Please make the next one. Thank you.
kmbanas chapter 5 . 2/8
Really awesome story! I love the concept and its executed very well. Look forward to when you get around to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Eeeeh?! Hurry up and update! NOW!
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
will there be more Vampire Knight Stories coming for 2015 ? you know base on Characters like Kaname and Zero and Rido and Haruka and Yoai Stories and lemon Stories and M-pregnant Stories :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
this story is awesome to read :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
please update this amazing story :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Please let there be 100 chapters coming for this amazing story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
OOOHHHHH please update this story! It caught my attention when I first read 1 chapter.
The Zero in your story is quite interesting one and Kaname teasing Zero! ( I find that cute, but Zero always adorable! Especially his reaction/facial espression to the taste of blood tablet's)
Please come back one day to update this writing!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Please update this xx
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I know it's been 2 years but please continue this fanfic is so intriguing and I have not read anything like it.
KxZ fan girl chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Please please please update!
cybersuzy chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hello ! I just wanted to know if this story was abandoned, because it is one of my favorite ! I have it saved on my hard drive and I read it from time to time. I really think you should continue it, it is just too good !