Reviews for Doc Martin Takes a Holiday
Nell Marshburn chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Please, please, please continue this story. I have enjoyed it so much.
minerva chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Love this, can really see whats happening in my minds eye. will there be any more to this. I can see Doc using hand sanitizer on every ride... his height being an ussues etc
Apl9662 chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Excellent idea, to create a personality with the same kind of behaviour as Martin's. I love it. Also the description of him smiling as a reaction to what is said.. Great
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Really ,really good and funny. Is there a part 2 ? I hope so. Thanks. Keep on writing .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Lol! Martin was impressed. Good job.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Hilarious ,enjoyable, keep on writing. Thanks
dorgenois chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I am always happy when I come across a story that makes me feel all cozy and comfy. This story is like something I've been reading for a long time and it seems so familiar. I really like it, but I am sorry that there aren't any new chapters. Tonight is my first time finding and reading all of the story and the last new chapter was in June.

It seems that's the way of life, right? When something is good there is never enough of it, so we will just have to wait a little longer to find out what the family thinks of the weather in the swamps of Florida.

I am from the South and I know how it feels to step out of air conditioning into the heat of the night. Not only does it feel awful but it smells like heat in a bottle.

I want to know how Martin is going to adjust to everything and how little James likes Disney World, and what poor Louisa is going to have to deal with.

Hurry back please!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Oooh I love this story. I too love the Doc and Disney World. What a great idea to have such a grumpy gus go to see Mickey. I can't wait until you write more to see how he likes the best customer service in the world (my personal favorite reason for going there)! Hopefully even the Doc won't have any complaints.
Peggy Allen P.S chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Forgot to rave about the clever, hilarious, gutsy Flight Attendant. What fun he is! WOW. I laughed out loud at many of his wonderful sarcasms, rude-shots and truisms. If only the air staff could speak to the meatheads that populate planes I ride in just that same manner. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Well, I can dream and you sure brought it to life for me as I read it. Well done. The flight announcements are worthy of a separate story built around them; who is that announcer... what's his background, etc.? I love it!
Peggy Allen chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Hi! I'm still laughing out loud as I type this. Hilarious. I literally love this story.

Who knew that you had added to it when I started to treat myself by re-reading it this afternoon. What fun to see that you even mentioned my review. (smile) THANK YOU. Ok... so now that's out of the way. Here's what I REALLY think! Now you have the Ellingham's off the plane... through MCD/Orlando Int'l airport; through customs, and completion of Disney's transp check-in. But you can't leave the story there with sour grapes all around as Martin is cursing while boarding Disney MagicBus! This means that you are not vindicated yet because this is "too little... too late" so please, please write more?

I'm certain that I speak for all readers of this little gem... WE WANT MORE, MORE, MORE! We need to get Martin through a good hotel rest... a swank resort hotel, a few nutritional and tasty meals of "American CROW" prepared English style... just for him. In fact, his English Breakfast meat should be crow sausages w/brown sauce every morning while at Disney! Will you please let us know that you will carry-on with this marvelous story. It's all good and just think... you'll enjoy writing it too!
Warmly, Peggy Allen
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Oh my, what a jolly story. Doc Martin in Disney World of all places.
Kumquat12 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I have been avoiding this story for ages, but I have read all the rest! I am finding it most enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
ke0212 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I love this story so far - what great fun, and it captures the personalities of the doc and Louisa perfectly, and it's so well written. I hope, hope, hope you are able to complete a few more chapters before your life gets crazy wild again
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I love this story its SO GOOD!
Boots1980 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Not only is this story fun and charming but well written and insightful. Definitely magical