Reviews for The Fear That Brought Me You
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awww. I ship FlutterPie mostly, but a bunch of other Pinkie ships, including PinkieDash.

But the ending broke my heart. :( /3
JRod211 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
please tell me your gonna make a part 2 you cant just leave fluttershy on top if the roof crying but other then that it was good
Golden Love chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Poor Fluttershy
Azarth Metrion Zinthos chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Everything about it was perfect.
I wouldn't mind reading more stories from you. continuing from this point on. c:
GameWinner5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Here was my face before the last line:
(_) Such a cute story!
Here was my face after the last line:
:\/ Poor Fluttershy!

Anyway, pretty well written but now i'm depressed cuz of that last line :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Fluttershy at the end reminded me of Hinata from Naruto
TheMysticalTurkey chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww poor fluttershy
The Dashing Spark chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Amazeing. I have been wanting to see something like this forever!
Roman Empire chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I almost cried with tears of joy. 'Cupcakes' - while expertly written, I admit - was traumatizing. This perfectly answers what could happen if Pinkie read it. Cool story, bro.
Tracergirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked it. Although I kinda dislike the fact it has those 'Ponynet' and 'Ponies find out about humans and the show stuff'. I have to admit I DID like the fic(Cupcakes) at some point, but there's A LITTLE BIT too much violance/gore stuff in it so I don't exactly LOVE it. Anyway, I'm guessing you wrote this fic RIGHT after you read Cupcakes, no? At least- that's how I would react...but then I got used to all the Cupcakes/Pinkamena stuff all over the Internet...Besides I REEEEALLY like Pinkamena AND Pinkie(fav ponies next to Celestia :D). And BTW I like Flutterpie too! I'm glad you didn't do something FlutterDash-ish(I respect this pairing and I know it's possible, plus I have to admit it's cute but...I never liked it :(...PINKIE'S THE BEST PONY AND DESERVES EVERYTHING FTW! XDD)
Whatsup818 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hehe Nice story. It was really awesome. I liked Pinkie's reaction to the story and the rainbowpie added in made it more awesome. I feel bad for Fluttershy tho
kitmaro chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ya know I actually found cupcakes a laughable story. I mean it made no sense to me. But what the hay, it's just a fic and Pinkie is Pinkie no matter what.